Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet ****ing Jesus On A Pogo Stick, the Michigan defense is so bad, I think it has given me cancer.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You know... I've watched the Wolverines all season, their ups and downs. It is patently clear to me--and anyone with a functional pair of eyes and a better-than-mediocre attention span--that the offense works much better when Forcier is throwing on the run, outside of the pocket. Why the holy **** does RichRod keep calling plays where he's supposed to stay in the pocket? Call some ****ing roll-outs, you douche!

Michigan ties it up at 7.

Duke has an early 7-0 lead over Georgia Tech.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, RichRod. Do you never learn?

3rd and goal from the 1, and you call an outside run. Not only do you lose a yard, you also put the ball on the outside hash for a bad angle field goal, which subsequently gets blocked.

God damn it, I want Lloyd Carr back.

In other news: Duke 10, Georgia Tech 7.

Comment

• Hi Guy!

Go Badgers!!!

How is the game going? I'm not getting it. My selection of football today is Tenn/Ole Miss and Syc/Something. What a selection for people from Wisconsin.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• No Big Ten Network where you live?

Wisconsin is, predictably, ass-raping the Wolverines. Michigan has no defense, and very little offense. It is a ****ing pathetic effort all the way around.

Comment

• What has become apparent is that, while the Wolverines play fairly well in the first half, they are a TERRIBLE second half team. This is maybe the fifth straight game (not counting Delaware State) where they've come out completely flat in the second half.

I can not think of any reasonable explanation for this phenomenon other than RichRod getting completely and utterly outcoached. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Comment

• Goodbye, USC. And good riddance.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I SMELL ROSES!
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• USC BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHA
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Sweet Monkey Jesus, 55-21. That might be the greatest score I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

• Now I'm rooting for Cal over Arizona. Clear Oregon's path to the Rose Bowl, plz.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If anyone is interested, you can catch the game of the week, Utah at TCU, nowhere on national TV. Find it here: http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-...ootball-4.html

Comment

• And the rout is on in Ft. Worth. Horned Frogs up 28-7 in the second quarter.

I'm honestly beginning to think that the two best teams (if not the two most deserving) are Texas and TCU, god help me.

Comment

• Make that 35-7 after a pick six on Utah's second play from scrimmage after TCU's previous TD.

Comment

• Arizona just gave Cal a touchdown thanks to their kicker sucking mightily. 15-10 Cal after they botched the 2 point conversion.

EDIT: Riley threw his 2nd end zone interception. Jayzus.
                                Last edited by Boris Godunov; November 14, 2009, 22:21.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X