Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, it doesn't. They could just as easily be unduly influenced by Super Bowl rings on fat fingers.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Either way
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• If it is the end for Charlie Weis, it's time for the Golden Domers to start having some weekly midnight Child's Play marathons, because the next coach of the Irish would be brutally obvious.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Chucky

Comment

• Why is Cody Green starting? He's terrible. I understand letting him start last week just to shut up all the mouthbreathers in Nebraska who thought he was the next coming of Tommie Frazier, but we actually need a QB who can throw the ball in the game right now.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Lee comes in, scores easy touchdown.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Bite your tongue, Snoopy. Willingham sucked. Hard. He decimated the program. 3 years was way too long to keep him in the position. Wouldn't matter if his last name were Kelly.

I just don't think the ND job was given to Weis at the right time. ND's a tough place to learn the basics of being a head coach. And he still doesn't get some of it. Which is a shame, because some of the stuff he does is outstanding.

Clausen threw for 452 yards today. It's amazing that Weis couldn't coax a win out of that performance.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Face facts, Dan. Weis is Notre Dame's Bill Callahan. He was destined to be an NFL offensive coordinator, not a college head coach.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• There's no way to know at this point, unless Weis can get another head coaching gig.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I don't see that happening any time soon.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Don't know if that's what he will be looking for. Maybe he'll go back to the NFL and win another 4 SB rings as an offensive coordinator.

Comment

• I'm sure the Bears would be more than happy to have him come on over

Comment

• Nebraska is officially an old-school SEC team now, but I'll take the ugly win.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Oregon chokes the week after a big win, and USC follows up a loss by stealing a win it doesn't deserve. Where have I seen this script before? :forshame:

1. Alabama
                              2. Florida
                              3. Texas
                              4. Cincinnati
                              5. Boise State
                              6. TCU
                              7. Pittsburgh (*)
                              8. Georgia Tech (+1)
                              9. Houston (*)
                              10. Oregon (-4)
                              Last edited by reismark; November 8, 2009, 00:57.
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                Nebraska is officially an old-school SEC team now, but I'll take the ugly win.
                                No.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X