Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just think Texas is ripe for an upset, that's all. It's not that I think Mizzou is better. I just think that this is a trap game--coming off an emotional win over their archrivals, against a desperate team with a chip on its shoulder. I'll probably be wrong.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Remember that attempt to get Obama a Heisman vote via an online poll? Apparently it was so popular that they had to add this disclaimer to the write-in vote field...

* Only those candidates with a legitimate chance of winning the Heisman Trophy in the view of ESPN and Nissan will be added to the leaderboard.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Also, Ndamukong Suh is winning handily.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I just think Texas is ripe for an upset, that's all. It's not that I think Mizzou is better. I just think that this is a trap game--coming off an emotional win over their archrivals, against a desperate team with a chip on its shoulder. I'll probably be wrong.
        The game against Oklahoma counts as a semi upset to Texas. A 3 point win wasn't what was expected of them.

However, Missouri is still Big 12 and will come in to play the game. It won't be a blow off game for Texas, by any means.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          I know, right? Holy ****.

It's like the baby seal has mistaken the club for its mother.

I'm sorry I missed this week's discussion (I was away for work).

That was freaking priceless!!! Drake
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh btw, waaay over 500 posts:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X