Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford needs to shut it down for the season and make plans to return for his senior year. With the depth of next year's QB draft class, his ill fortune will result in him losing a ton of money if he sticks with the original plan.

I also expect the real Longhorns to show up in the second half, but that just might be my anti-Oklahoma bias coming through, of course.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Pryor is throwing the game.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        This game has Wisconsin-Ohio State written all over it.

Oklahoma is completely dominating the Longhorns in every aspect, and has only a 6-0 lead to show for it.
        No, they both look like crap.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That's the game. Purdue pulls the upset.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Purdue

OSU was down 8 and driving, 4-for-4 on 3rd down conversions, until Purdue D got a sack. Then 4th down pass was knocked down.

Purdue had the ball with 2:18, OSU had 2 time outs, was going to get a stop, until a face mask penalty gave them a 1st down.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• ****ing Texas.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Sigh... and it will go down as a quality win for Texas. Even with the injuries, Oklahoma gave them a run for their money. We had a houseful of people cheering for OK. Sigh...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                  Purdue

OSU was down 8 and driving, 4-for-4 on 3rd down conversions, until Purdue D got a sack. Then 4th down pass was knocked down.

Purdue had the ball with 2:18, OSU had 2 time outs, was going to get a stop, until a face mask penalty gave them a 1st down.
                  Pryor looked so ****ing bad today I wanted to vomit blood out of every orifice.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Two bastions of evil down, one to go. C'mon, Irish.
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Go Arkansas!

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark View Post
                        Two bastions of evil down, one to go. C'mon, Irish.
                        The Irish are evil. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Comment

• Start of 2nd quarter, Texas Tech 14, (15) Nebraska 0.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I have to say I'm hoping for a draw...

edit: In the USC-ND game, not TT-UN. Go Tech
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Start of 2nd quarter, Texas Tech 14, (15) Nebraska 0.
                              Be still my beating heart... Go TT!

We are watching USC/ND and Fl/Ark... might have to add a third game to the mix.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 6 minutes in the half, TT 21 Neb 0.

Goooooooooooo TECH!

Comment

Working...
                                X