No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leanne may very well be a nice person, but she is a Flames fan. I think that's all we need to know about her judgement...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• When I turned on the TV and saw the guy hanging from the rafters my first thought was "they are supposed to be showing Edmonton/Calgary and instead they are showing Cirque de Solei"? Once I realized it was part of the opening ceremonies I shook my head and said "get on with hockey already".

I am a curling fan, and bagpipes and the Scottish heritage are a big part of curling, so I don't mind them there, but I didn't know what was going on tonight.

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Calgary's powerplay is 4 for 5 to start the season...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Sam's a killer.

Sam's a mess.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Not sure why Conroy agreed to the fight. I think he's just that nice of a guy, he wanted to give Gagner a chance to prove himself to the new coach...(and I'm not even joking)
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Sam told him had candid pix of Dion with McGuire.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• I think I'd like to mention that I've put myself on the IR by injuring myself by stretching at my computer earlier today.

Put my hands above my head to stretch and I popped something. My left shoulder and neck hurt like a ***** ever since. I've taken tylenol to no effect so I'm self-medicating with scotch. So my apologies if my posts are hereuntoforthwith nonsensical.

Comment

• The Oilers may have the best music selection of all of the areans.

Comment

• OH MY ****ING GOD

BRILLIANT

Comment

• (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Ty Conklin 2.0. This one's for millions

Comment

• ... and three years.

... and an over 35 contract.

The nearest bridge is not too far...
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Seriously though, after the Oil tied it I thought it was done for, and best we could hope for was a loser point.

The Flames have been horribly outshot both games and won in the end. But after it was tied with a couple mins left, it was done...

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

Sorry but that was just too funny

The Flames?? I haven't seen much of their supposed great defense but its hard to argue with success
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X