No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam can beat him senseless with a goal stick. He'll go on long term IR with mutliple fractures of the skull and spine and the Oilers can get around his cap space...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I seriously tweaked my neck a second time today rolling on the floor in the lastm inute of that game
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Just because you have two injuries, don't think you will get put on the IR any quicker, still DTD status you Yahoo.

What a finish....as Pat Quinn says, not happy with any of the Flames goals, but also not unhappy with the game tonight, and unlike NYE, not quite yet to give up on our new goalie just yet.

Stupid goal to win it, at a horrible time, but hopefully over the course of the season those balance out. :s

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• In a lot of ways it was to make up for Gagner's goal, which was off a fluke bounce off the boards
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• What the **** is Pat Quinn thinking?

J-F Jacques -- who has 1 career point in the NHL and is 7 games away from setting the NHL Record for most games with only 1 point -- was not only on the powerplay, he was SECOND amonst forwards for icetime on the Oil in the game, behind only Horcoff: 17:53.

W.T.F.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              In a lot of ways it was to make up for Gagner's goal, which was off a fluke bounce off the boards

Irony much?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Ifr there is I'm too drunk to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                  Just because you have two injuries, don't think you will get put on the IR any quicker, still DTD status you Yahoo.

What a finish....as Pat Quinn says, not happy with any of the Flames goals, but also not unhappy with the game tonight, and unlike NYE, not quite yet to give up on our new goalie just yet.

Stupid goal to win it, at a horrible time, but hopefully over the course of the season those balance out. :s

There's nothing wrong with Khabi... that six feet of dirt wouldn't fix.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Wait! Wait...

If he's dead he counts against the cap.

We need serious, but not fatal injury...
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                      I am a curling fan, and bagpipes and the Scottish heritage are a big part of curling, so I don't mind them there, but I didn't know what was going on tonight.
                      Curling

Caught the last period at least. Tough on the last goal. Watched with a few flames fans so it was much enjoyed. Hard to not like Quinn after the interview though.
                      Bruins had a great night too. 7 different scorers, so not fantasy great, but I'll take that from them any night. Felt good to put the playoffs behind, Hope they keep this up for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Not sure why Conroy agreed to the fight. I think he's just that nice of a guy, he wanted to give Gagner a chance to prove himself to the new coach...(and I'm not even joking)

Post-game interview supports my theory

Comment

• For those of you that didn't see it, here's the legendary final minute to last night's Calgary/Edmonton game:

Comment

• Oops...
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Somebody, somewhere, observed that that same end of the rink is where Steve Smith, Patrick Steffan, and now Khabibulin have had their follies.

I'll take that further and point out that's over a 25 or so year span.

Keep in mind that Smith's own goal and Steffan's flubbed empty net goal regularly make top 50 lists of sports bloopers and misplays. I'm not sure if last night's follies will make the cut, but that would put three incidents from one end of one arena. Cursed?

Interesting curse though. It doesn't effect only the home team, and it hasn't prevented championships from being won.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• That is pretty incredible it all happened on the same end of the ice in the same arena...

Comment

Working...
                                X