AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You scared me...

We do, we have 2. But a player needs to actually be on the IR to be in the IR slot.

DTD (Leanne and I refer to this as DTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTD) is hell. They're injured, sometimes long-term, but their team hasn't put them on the IR (or Yahoo hasn't yet updated that they are on the IR).
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What the ****?

Elias is listed as IR, but the only option I have is to put him on the bench!

I wouldn't have dropped Lehtonen if I could've just put Elias on the IR. (And Lehtonen on the IR as well, once he's finally listed there.)
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When you click on his grabber-thing on the left there's no IR slots that open up at the bottom?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No sir, there are not.

Comment

It should work. I see Flubber's already got Kessel on it.

I hate to say it but it may be another IE thing. These new fantasy interfaces may have issues with IE, though they should work...

Edit: Although when I try to drag my players, I don't see any IR slots either. But that may be because none of my players are IR eligible?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              What the ****?

Elias is listed as IR, but the only option I have is to put him on the bench!

I wouldn't have dropped Lehtonen if I could've just put Elias on the IR. (And Lehtonen on the IR as well, once he's finally listed there.)

Go to Friday.

Change Roster Edit Type from Drag and Drop to Classic

In the drop down box IR will be an option.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Changing to Classic worked fine.

It's not an IE thing, Asher. It works just fine for fantasy football and fantasy baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  So, we don't have an IR slot in our league, huh?

Ahh -- I see NYE already provided the solution- There was a short time last year when the same issue was around IIRC-- For some reason drag and drop doesn't like the IR There are dozens of messages about this on the yahoo message board as different people discover this

-- I remembered this issue from last year and have Kessel and Hossa on the IR in different leagues.

As for the IR generally??-- Yahoo policy is that a player only goes on IR once they have gone on the actual NHL IR. It also varies in how quick they are on doing updates
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Well, I suppose it's fitting that the year I draft Luongo is the year the Flames light him up for 3 goals in the first ten minutes of the season.

Comment

• Really couldn't ask for a better start from my skaters, though.

Semin: 2A
                      Stastny: 2A
                      Marleau: 2G

My only 3 skaters tonight, too. Stastny and Marleau each still have half a game left, too.
                      Last edited by Asher; October 2, 2009, 00:04.

Comment

• Flames win, but let in way too many shots against.

Fortunately for the Flames, Kiprusoff massively outplayed Luongo. Even threw in a couple of flashy WTF saves.

Comment

• I see the chortling about smothering team defence has chomped the bit bucket...
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                            I see the chortling about smothering team defence has chomped the bit bucket...
                            Its one game

I still expect better defense this year compared to last year

They won and I have seen enough games where the Flames dominated but lost that I kindas like them getting the two points even when the Flames were merely ok
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Was just a classic game of one team taking the foot off the gas after they thought the game was in the bag. Always happens...

Comment

• It was a good game to watch. Lots of scoring chances and lots of splats.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X