Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Cowboys fumble the KO return, Giants recover.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Yeah, running Sproles on obvious short running plays is silly.

And Felix Jones fumbles the kickoff, to make it 2 turnovers in 0:05 time elapsed for DAL.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• You know, when the Cowboys lose, we all win.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I disagree, but anyhow funny.

Comment

• Weird events: ball bounces off Cowboy foot, gets picked off for six - but called incomplete. Replay gives ball to Jints. Eventually Manningham scores, deflecting the ball up and catching it on his back in the end zone.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Good thing it didn't come back to bite them, but the call to charge the Giants a timeout on the Tuck injury was incorrect... it resulted from a foul, and therefore not only should a timeout not be charged, but he should have been allowed to remain in the game as well. A rare mistake by this crew (the best in the NFL, in my opinion).

Comment

• At least Manning and Barber have secured victory for one of my non-Poly fantasy teams... it takes some of the bite off of another close TEN loss.

/at least Chris Johnson looked good
                //if the secondary doesn't step up, the next few weeks will be brutal
                ///at least I can still laugh at the few Rams fans that still exist in Saint Louis... I'd like to see them put up 31 in a game

Comment

• God, I hate that time out rule... it's absolutely stupid to allow timeouts that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    Hmm, I think he has. Even if not, everyone hates the Pats, so it's forgiveable. I certainly was cheering them [and picked them in the Pick'em, though that was because of the spread].
                    Give that man a cookie (though when I lived in Jersey, the Jets were nominally my home team even though I didn't cheer for any specific squad). Also I think that the Jets with a good Sanchez is the best option for the Pats to not finish #1 in the AFC East.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• No Miami love?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Dallas running game was great. Romo blew chunks and the secondary needs to get motorized wheelchairs. At least 24 points given to the Giants off turnovers.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I missed the game. Was Romo as bad as his stats indicate?

If so, how the heck did Dallas almost win?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Looking at the rushing, Jrabbit. Barber had a 124 yards on 18 carries and Jones had 96 on 7 carries (and both had 1 TD).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Like I said, the running game was great. I don't want to talk about it.
                              The ball bouncing off Witten's foot? Indicative of the night. In watching the game, and the commentator's said the same thing, Dallas owned the Giants. It was stupid ****ing mistakes, again. A trip/leg whip by that damned dumbass Flozell Adams. There was a blog entry before the game by a columnist, give him a break. I have news for him, hell ****ing no.

Ok, I'm done now.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• With such good news to bolster my spirit, I don't even need any caffeine this morning.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X