• Show
Clear All

• SlowwHand
    replied
    That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Perhaps have the league logos as thread icons?

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    They don't need to be giving you a hard time either. When have they ever asked?
    Maybe they did, but if they didn't, they don't need to act so high and mighty.
    I saw no high and mighty-- just some gratuitous slams toward other sports-- so nothing out of the ordinary

As for idea-- making sure the sport is clearly identified in the thread title is a good idea just like the earlier idea to sticky the draft threads was a good idea.

But both are also not big deals-- Its not like there is that much traffic in here . But that shouldn't stop the mods from implementing decent ideas

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    They don't need to be giving you a hard time either. When have they ever asked?
    Maybe they did, but if they didn't, they don't need to act so high and mighty.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Calm down Sloww. It's not just about you.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Well, excuuuuuse me. I didn't mean to get anyone's panties in a wad. Normally I would specify.
    If you would put aside your indignance for a moment, I would remind you that I (arrogantly) included all sports in the request.
    So kiss my ass, dip****s.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    That's not a bad suggestion actually. Oh, and no BSing from certain posters about which is the "real" football and whatnot.

Actually this can be a stickied question thread, better than PMs or multiple threads, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Agree with Sparrow. There's too much arrogance on behalf of the Baseball and Football players in this forum, to assume everyone knows all the fantasy threads are about them by default.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Most people that open it know what it is. Now, so do you. What a growing experience for you.

Leave a comment:

• Sparrowhawk
    replied
    I didn't read this thread, but rather then open a new thread with a request to the Moderator, I thought I would just hijack this one :P

Can the Moderator ensure that any posts on sports that don't include teh sport in the thread title add it? "Survival League Draft Thread" doesn't tell me the sport and I usually end up opening it only to find out it is some useless sport like Baseball.

It should be a simple thing to include the sport in the title, but many posters seem to forget that their sport isn't the end all, be all.

/endrant&hijack

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Though as President of the OT, your opinion may have mattered . Oh, and isn't there a hockey draft thread as well?

Oh, and one can think the motives of the South for revolting were wrong while the American colonies' motives were correct.

DC is "The South" technically as it is below the Mason-Dixon line.
    DC is a city. Who cares?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I just wanted to point out that I had nothing to do with this drama.
    Always thinking about our best interests. Thanks for the benign neglect, Asher!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    When I posted "not in the political sense," I was referring to myself. I don't presume to speak for Ozzy.

And yes, kudos to MikeH!!!

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Asher
    replied
    Frankly, all of the hockey threads should be stickied and the other sports should be banned. I'm sick and tired of wading through all of these pseudo-sports to get to the real one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X