Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm harassing Leanne for a list right now. Who would I PM my and her lists to? Who is on in the morning?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      I am kind of worried cause I sleep in til 12 or so (EST) on the weekend. So I'd prefer to pick tonight. But whatever.

Noon shouldn't be any sort of problem.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Not sure I will be on early, but I am likely to be on late (watching for Cav) so you could send both to me if you wish.
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I'm harassing Leanne for a list right now. Who would I PM my and her lists to? Who is on in the morning?

If you want to speed things up, maybe Kontiki if you want to deposit two picks, or Flubber or myself if one. Or Sparrowhawk.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Good movement on the draft nonetheless though.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I may not be the best option to PM picks to - I'm calling it a night now and likely won't be on before 10:00 or so tomorrow morning, and then have a brunch at 11:00.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I'll be up another hour or so. I'll PM my list of my main and a backup choice to Sparrow, as well as Leanne's pick (if Cav picks her pick we'd need to wait, though), if Cav isn't on then.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm harassing Leanne for a list right now. Who would I PM my and her lists to? Who is on in the morning?
                  I should be on early-- 6 or 7 a.m is as late as I'll sleep here--

By 1 0 I will be out at my son's hockey practice and will be unavailable after that for perhaps 2 hours. Otherwise I should be around
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Off to bed, sent picks to various and sundry people.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• NYE

I agree on the 12 picks later idea for changing a BAPAY pick-- sounds good-- I also think they sometimes give people on the ends of the draft double the time before they are BAPAYed so they don't get hit with this disadvantage for two rounds in a short period.

Overall we have been flying along pretty good so I think being as lenient as possible would be in order
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Asher

I had noticed that we seem to have a guest in this thread a lot-- would that be Leanne?

I presume you are still on as we are showing 4 members but only listing three and I don't recall anyone else in this draft using the invisibility option

Comment

• Yes, I'm on. And the guest is probably her. She's on right now.

Comment

Yes, I'm on. And the guest is probably her. She's on right now.

I actually saw that 6 of the 12 managers were in this thread a couple of minutes ago including the 3 folks that draft after Cav-- someone probably said but did anyone know he would be offline for a while?

Comment

• Not sure. He was around a lot earlier today, but haven't seen him for hours. At this point I'm assuming he's not going to be around tonight, or at least any time soon.

Comment

• well since the chance of it getting to me tonight is so low, I think I'll just check back tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X