Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... thats a big trade... Even looks like all parties got what they wanted:

SJ: A superstar to liven up the team
    LA: A veteran star to led the team to a playoff run
    Ottawa: Young talent to start a quick rebuild
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• The Mike Comrie signing is bigger.

Now it'll be Hillary Duff dumping on good ol' E-town!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• ... that and when Kevin Lowe is arrested for strangling a hockey player sometime in March will make good popcorn material as well.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Suddenly Sparrow's pick of Thornton is looking really good.
          I was kinda thinking it was Kontiki's pick that was looking better. I wasn't willing to take the chance on him not starting the season.

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
            I was kinda thinking it was Kontiki's pick that was looking better. I wasn't willing to take the chance on him not starting the season.

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
            I'd be very happy with either at this point. Kind of regret not drafting either of them. I had a shot at Thornton just now and blew it.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• WOW
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Since Sloww doesn't play hockey, i'll take over his responsibilities.

WHERE'S IMRAN? BAPAY!!!!

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• He's at trivia night.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• No excuses

Comment

• heatley would not have gotten past my pick for certain nor Thornton-- They were both in my "would not believe my luck" category if they made it to the bottom the 3rd round. I was focused on neither since I figured they would go but the run on goalies in the second round made me way more confident that I would get some decent players with my next picks--
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• TSN is now saying there is no Heatley deal, or anything close.

Comment

• Who the fvck is leaking the names of players from other clubs re heatley trades?

I hope the NHL and the NHLPA find out and get the nut cutters out.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Wouldn't shock me to hear it's one of those 'anonymous source' rumors that was 'telephone'd from 'I wonder if they'd trade...' to 'They traded...' via several bounces [note the AP is sourced in the article, which could mean anyone].

Comment

• It's probably more likely someone is leaking potential deals before they're signed. It happened with Heatley and Edmonton before also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                TSN is now saying there is no Heatley deal, or anything close.

No surprise-- there have been quite a few deals speculated or reported and then retracted-- I would still draft the guy-- he's a pure talent
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X