Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the England team went into the bar beforehand.

Comment

• and the two former Liverpool owener could also do with going to a bar after losing 140 mil £ on the forced sale... well deserved no dobut, there is justice now and again
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Liverpool. Another 0pts closer to relegation.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
          Woeful stuff from Ingerlund against the mighty Montenegro - a country of 650,000 people. When you reach for the bench and pull out Kevin Davies you must know there's something seriously wrong somewhere. He should have given Wilshire 15 minutes - at least the lad can control a football, unlike most of those clowns out there.
          Montenegro are a well organised team, but yeah we didn't create much either. The sight of Gareth Barry again tripping over one of his two left feet to splay a pass filled me with pride.

In other news: Rooney leaving?
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Bit early to say, but usually when srlxfgsn falls out with a player, the player is on his way.

Comment

• strachan has been given his marching orders at boro, and not before time.

boro have been terrible, they've spent a fair bit and got worse, the players strachan bought have been a disaster and his 'miserable scottish ****' persona hasn't gone down well with fans. it's something of a vindication for gareth southgate, who had them 1 point behind the leaders in the championship when he was sacked last season.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• To be fair to Strachan he did tear up his contract and walk away with nothing.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Rooney signed a new contract?

How many grans a week does he get?

Comment

• I've had the odd beef with Strachan in the past, usually when he's complaining how hard-done-by poor wee Celtic are, but he has his moments.

Interviewer: "Can I have a quick word Gordon?"
                    Strachan: "Velocity"

Comment

• That was Martin O'Neill. I had thought.

I remember Strachan dancing on a car drunk, and falling off. At least I think it was him

Comment

• 'Wayne was caught up in shocking new prostitution allegations'

Comment

• I don't believe it to be a realistic story. That guy doesn't look old enough.

Comment

• The most important game of the world's entire footballing calendar is this weekend on Sunday at 1pm live on BBC1

Cardiff Vs Swansea!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• come on the swans, hope they beat the scum!
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• C0ckney, C0ckney! Do the Ayatollah!

Bluebirds! Bluebirds! Bluebirds!
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X