Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we beat Mexico, we will find it hard to beat the Turko-Polish commonwealth, these mercenaries are awesome :P
    I need a foot massage

Comment

• Video reviews are desperately needed in this sport.

Comment

• Yes, if only to give an extra layer of irony, as England lose 4-2 with a dodgy decision about whether the ball bounced behind the line...

Now that's all over, we can get behind a proper team like the Black Stars.
        There's a car in the next street with one window flag for England and one for Ghana. I didn't want to be arrested, so I didn't knock on the door and shake them by the hand, but I was really tempted to.

Comment

• Just imagine the promises for 2018..."Bring the WC to England, and we'll have all the best video technology, and **** Blatter if he tries to step foot on our shores"
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Germany!
            England totaly pwned

Comment

• England have been terrible. There could have been a lot more goals.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Terrible?
                TOTALY PWNED.
                WTF had happened with you guys? Again.

Comment

• I think that football needs to embrace technology now.

Preferably a Commodore Amiga, on which the goals or otherwise can be recreated in Sensible Soccer to the wonder of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                    Video reviews are desperately needed in this sport.

Dumb FIFA conservatism. The 26th minute in the Argentina-Mexico game was a disgrace of FIFA and refs.
                    THIS IS JUST DUMB. ****ing idiots (FIFA and refs I mean).

Comment

• Everybody look at this gif

I need a foot massage

Comment

• Mexico
                        Argentina
                        refs
                        Now, after this game, I proclaim that FIFA is a bunch of ****ing idiots. That was a limit brake. This whole tournament is just one huge f*king disgrace (thanks to the refs). These guys are ruining the sport.
                        Crap.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            Now, after this game, I proclaim that FIFA is a bunch of ****ing idiots.

Comment

• Video replays made hockey a more fair and thus better sport. Why the f*ck FIFA refuses to use technology which is there for decades is really beyond my understanding.
                              F*CKING IDIOTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                                I'm sure we went through the who thing about the nomenclature of 'teams' v 'squads' four years ago.

Never mind.

A psychic octopus has predicted that Germany will beat England. They know their stuff, these octopi.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10420131.stm
                                I think that I should have trusted that octopus more than having faith in Capello to do the Italian thing and squeeze through this round
                                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                                X