Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

Comment

• My brother is happy that Leeds are top of the League One and should be back into the Championship next season.

Comment

• Hopefully Charlton will finish top of League One.

Comment

• I think on this form Leeds and Charlton will finish first and second, just the order will hbe determined.

Comment

• So long as Newcastle doesn't get promoted...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Krill, you must be having a chuckle at the fiasco at Port Vale.

Comment

• Well Captain Wee Face grabbed us a(n undeserved) draw. Still top of the league, and with the teams in second and third to play themselves this weekend, we could go even further ahead.

Watch out Krill!

Comment

• Where should I go to watch the England v Ukraine game at the weekend?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Er, wherever you keep your computer unfortunately.

The stream is not going to be of a quality suitable to watching on a big screen, meaning most pubs (and most people with a big telly and a feed from their PC) are going to be screwed.

Not that I care about England especially, but I love to watch football whoever is playing, and having an entire weekend off is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post

Not that I care about England especially
                      *put teh duke on ignore*

Looks like Russia v Germany is the pick of the games this weekend anyway, that or Liechtenstein v Azerbaijan.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• International breaks are bollocks.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• US

Nice win over Honduras, leading to 6th straight World Cup appearance!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well I did watch the England U-21 game on the FA website, and it was fantastic.

I didn't realise that Wales were live on the BBC website until there were only about 10 minutes to go so missed out there.

Comment

• Woo! Live England game on the telly.

It's just like old times. Why, I remember when I could even watch friendlies on the humble idiot box. Nowt but fields round here in them days lad.

Comment

Working...
                                X