No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball Weekly League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain to me why the cubs keep starting Reed Johnson (OPS .679) instead of Fukudome (OPS .953) ??
    "

Comment

• Okay, I'll admit it. Other than Johan Santana my pitching has been atrocious. Laugh away.
      "

Comment

• I seem to recall someone offering to trade pitching.

I seem to recall someone mocking said person.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Amazing, I moved up in the standing despite going only 7-7 last week.
            "

Comment

• Imran got his ass kicked by Capy.

...and now Capy is ahead of Sloww in the overall rankings.

Ah crap, I forgot to set my line up again this week. Ugh, this is why I'm hurting.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Miguel Tejada has the highest batting average in the NL at the moment. And Berz thought I should have dumped him.
                "

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• New SS is what the Doc orders for this team...
                    "

Comment

• oh, I'm not sure why you'd bring up his BA in a league that doesn't use BA, my draft analysis said you have plenty of power but need SB, thats why you needed a new SS. Take a look at your team stats, Tejeda is still one of your weaker hitters and he doesn't help in the steals dept. I ranked yer team 1 or 2 so obviously even your weaknesses are far from fatal, but I'd still trade Tejeda for a SS who can get you 20-30 steals.
                      Last edited by Berzerker; June 2, 2009, 14:48.

Comment

• A big trade is pending in our league, please don't vote againts it.

Calamitous Intent ,,, Teh Peeled Bananas

Clint Barmes <-> Randy Wolf
                        Tim Lincecum <-> Chase Utley
                        "

Comment

• Kudos to EPW for having the guts to propose an honest to goodness blockbuster.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Oh yeah. Utley,who EPW has been busting my balls about since the draft was still going, and now he trades him.

Don't say a word to me, EPW. You schmuck.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It would be hilarious if Cabybaras made it into the [consolation] playoffs.
                              "

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                Oh yeah. Utley,who EPW has been busting my balls about since the draft was still going, and now he trades him.

Don't say a word to me, EPW. You schmuck.
                                Utley is still better than who ever the heck you have. But you have to give up something big in order to get something big. Anyways, I've been winning the power stats overwhelmingly the last few weeks and losing the pitching stats consistently. So it seems like a good deal to me. I now have the best starting pitching in the league assuming everyone stays healthy.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X