Yahoo Fantasy Baseball DAILY LEAGUE sign-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the clarification about timezones, I confuse them a lot

Options 1 or 2 are fine with me. Saturday I can do at pretty much any time.

Comment

• 1) Anytime Sunday 22nd is good.
      2) I'll be in Atlantic City
      3) Saturday 7pm Eastern or later.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Damnit, people made plans for this and some of them gave up plans to do other things like visiting family. This is gonna fall apart real fast if you dont get yer acts together

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          TEF I still don't show you having joined...
          God damn, can't a guy toast a bagel? I'm registering...

You may be pissed I didn't sign up, and if I had known I would have, but this is actually way better for me, so I'm fine with us doing it next week.

Pants - hold 'em on!
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• nm

Comment

• 1) 3PM Eastern Daylight Time (Fist did you mean EDT or EST? 4 EDT = 3 EST; we're on EDT now as well, it's 10:40 EDT right now) Sunday March 22

Btw, TEF, JOIN THE LEAGUE!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Damnit, people made plans for this and some of them gave up plans to do other things like visiting family. This is gonna fall apart real fast if you dont get yer acts together

This is really shameful.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                  I'm registering...
                  Look, I was here in time to do the damn auction.

And I'm still here.

In fact, we're all here.

Why can't we do it today?
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    No idea if we can pause the auction - I think not, though. If you are interested in a player but suddenly get a phone call, just bid your highest potential bid and hope I guess... or get a bluetooth cellphone headset
                    No worries; if it happens, it happens. I can deal with it. Christ, I've gotten paged when I was sitting on pocket aces with a full boat flop. Life goes on.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Christ, I've gotten paged when I was sitting on pocket aces with a full boat flop.
                      Please tell me you played it and THEN left.

Comment

• I read in the rules the draft can be paused

Comment

• Er... umm...

I have a responsibility to my patients; they may need immediate medical advice, or a trip to the ED.

Of course I did.

Well, if we all did come to an arrangement for later today, that'd be fine too. The only thing I've got going on today is keeping an eye on an old cat, status-post exploratory laparatomy, and soothing Galnemer, who is scared ****less about the former.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                            Look, I was here in time to do the damn auction.

And I'm still here.

In fact, we're all here.

Why can't we do it today?
                            Because ESPN doesn't allow for scheduling a draft the same day.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• is the current draft date posted at espn valid or are we waiting for people to let us know if they can make that time? I need something solid I can tell walrus over at FFZ

Comment

• Berz, are you and Walrus available 3PM EDT 3/22 (Sunday)? That's currently the only real option, so assuming you're both okay with it, that's what it will be.

xpost edit: Berz, as long as you two can make it, everyone else has indicated that time works for them.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X