Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been in/am in NYC with no Flames TV coverage, I could not tell you.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• No NHL online package with the TV package? Or did you not get the TV package this year?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        No NHL online package with the TV package? Or did you not get the TV package this year?
        I get the TV package, the online is hundreds of dollars extra...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Seems like it should be included ...

Comment

• I don't know of anyone who includes it?

One is through your cable provider, one is through NHL.com...

Comment

• Well yes, but the NHL gets most of the money for that subscription, after all ... seems like if you're already paying for the whole package (every NHL game on TV) you shouldn't have to pay more to be able to watch them when you're on the road ...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                Well yes, but the NHL gets most of the money for that subscription, after all ... seems like if you're already paying for the whole package (every NHL game on TV) you shouldn't have to pay more to be able to watch them when you're on the road ...
                In theory, yes. In practice, I buy Centre Ice (TV) from Rogers and the online stuff is through NHL.com. There's no sharing.

Comment

• What do we have if we don't have our theory

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    I've been in/am in NYC with no Flames TV coverage, I could not tell you.

Ahh -- too bad-- the summary

Washington-- a solid 2-1 win despite a fluky off the skate Wash. goal early folowed by a 9 minute Caps PP. Kipper was named first star but really only had to make 3-4 really good stops

Nashville-- Didn't see it as it was not on centre ice but they got dominated in the first period but Kipper held them in. But going down 3-0 and then winng 5-3 speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Phoenix-- The score was "only " 4-1 Flames but this was just an old fashioned butt-kicking. Phoenix looked completely outclassed.

Now they get the Avs-- Flames beat them last time when Budaj decided he could be worse than Kipper on a night when both were awful. But he seems to have rebounded and the Avs remain a potent team
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Week 3

Code:
                      Rank   Team               W-L-T    Pct Pts Last Week Wv Mvs 
                      1.  Ice Hawks             12-4-8  .667  32   5-1-2    8   1 
                      2.  Flubber's Folly       13-7-4  .625  30   5-2-1    5  11 
                      3.  The Pantless Pirates  11-7-6  .583  28   3-2-3   14  11 
                      4.  Road Kill             13-10-1 .563  27   4-4-0   11   4 
                      5.  Haunted House Boos    10-7-7  .563  27   2-5-1    4   4 
                      6.  Malicious Pacifists   12-10-2 .542  26   5-2-1    7   5 
                      7.  Derelique My Balls    12-10-2 .542  26   4-4-0   13   1 
                      8.  CrONoS_QC             11-9-4  .542  26   5-1-2    6   1 
                      9.  Matthew Modines       8-10-6  .458  22   1-5-2    2   1 
                      10. Calamitous Intent     9-12-3  .438  21   2-3-3    1   1 
                      11. Blaine's Bruisers     9-12-3  .438  21   2-5-1   12   - 
                      12. Kanadiens             8-11-5  .438  21   1-5-2    3   - 
                      13. Televised Hawks       6-12-6  .375  18   5-2-1   10   2 
                      14. Siddiqui Storm        4-17-3  .229  11   2-5-1    9   1
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The NHL.com highlights are awesome!

No commercials, no commentary, great clips. It's great just to hear the players and the ice without any talking heads...

Comment

• Particularly Prust just collapsing after that goal

Oh, and I'm not in last place!!

Comment

• First NHL goal

Comment

• Did Boston just win 1-0 AGAIN?? weird.

Good night for the Flames-- Both teams played well but Calgary took control of the third. Both goalies had been good/lucky up until then
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Kipper got a shutout?

Comment

Working...
                                X