X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I am trying to see what date might work for a live draft

WE know

Sparrowhawk is on vacation now until September 9
    Guynmer is away Sept 10 until the weekend (the Sunday is the 14th)
    Kontiki is gone Sept 15-30

Tingkai -- on vacation starting Sept 28 and presumably until season start on Oct

Corrections welcome but just on this I do not see a day that works at ALL unless

1. Sparrow can do a draft before the 9th (he did indicate some availability OR

2. Guy gets back for a draft later on Sunday the 14th

Unless these are possible . .. or someone else indicates some availability during their vacation, it appears SOMEONE misses the draft.

Hopefully I missed something but that seems like the options
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Wonderful news, everyone. I've been checking Yahoo daily to get the league going. They had been saying 'join us in late August.' Now they are saying early September.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It looks like a live draft would have to go on the 6th or 7th.

I've thought about the issue of it being early. I can live with it, since we all have to live with the same limited knowledge.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Sixth wouldn't work for me. Seventh would have to be late in the day (5pm or later)... that weekend is tougher than most, unfortunately.

edit: More accurately, 6th is questionable, definitely not in the AM but possibly after 6 or so (similar to the 7th).
          Last edited by snoopy369; August 27, 2008, 00:32.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• The 6th and 7th both actually look reasonably good for me
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I am still on holidays then, but I have internet access and can possibly still participate in a live draft. If I miss out on the live draft, I am fine with a Bapay team if necessary

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                OK I am trying to see what date might work for a live draft

WE know

Sparrowhawk is on vacation now until September 9
                Guynmer is away Sept 10 until the weekend (the Sunday is the 14th)
                Kontiki is gone Sept 15-30

Tingkai -- on vacation starting Sept 28 and presumably until season start on Oct

Corrections welcome but just on this I do not see a day that works at ALL unless
                Sept. 6 or 7 is good for me.

I could also be available Oct. 1 and 2 (morning).
                Golfing since 67

Comment

• I don't know if the asylum can withstand holding the draft til October.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• 6/7th is ok for me too.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I may be making a trip to Buffalo on the 6th during the day, but it'd be a there and back thing.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'm good for either day.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          I may be making a trip to Buffalo on the 6th during the day, but it'd be a there and back thing.
                          There and back to Buffalo is nearly an all day thing right now. The traffic along the QEW is a nightmare due to construction.
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I'm also good with 6/7th. 6th better, but not that important.
                            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki

There and back to Buffalo is nearly an all day thing right now. The traffic along the QEW is a nightmare due to construction.
                              Awesome!
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Also, my blog is hosting a Rotisserie league this season. If any of you are interested, come on over: http://openicehits.blogspot.com/2008...asy-08-09.html

Comment

Working...
                                X