No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 08/09: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we want to draft for Yahoo on the 14th as well as - or instead of - the ESPN league?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I thought the 14 auction was for an experiment, and Guy can't make that.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It seems Guy can make that.

If that is the case, I would like to do a standard Yahoo live draft a little later than 9am on that Sunday. That would fit for everyone.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Works for me.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Snoop: umopus@yahoo.com.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Why the **** does ESPN.com need to know my address?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I can't do auction and live draft both on that sunday... that time point (11am EDT) is the latest I can do the auction, as I have something four hours later (plus one hour commute) I can't miss.

I might be able to do something the same time this week, I suppose (11am EDT) ... but i'd have to leave at 1pm EDT.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I left the Address blank in ESPN and had no troubles.
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                    It seems Guy can make that.

If that is the case, I would like to do a standard Yahoo live draft a little later than 9am on that Sunday. That would fit for everyone.
                    Not for me -- The auction thing in the morning is good but another that day doesn't work-- I thought the live draft thing was going to be after the 28th
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                      I left the Address blank in ESPN and had no troubles.
                      me too-- I think only a postal code was required-- but then again a name was required too and I am Flubber Flubber
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                        I can't do auction and live draft both on that sunday... that time point (11am EDT) is the latest I can do the auction, as I have something four hours later (plus one hour commute) I can't miss.

I might be able to do something the same time this week, I suppose (11am EDT) ... but i'd have to leave at 1pm EDT.
                        Can we move the auction?

We have very limited time windows to get us all there for the draft.

The problem with the Yahoo draft this weekend is it may be too soon for some managers (2 days effectively from now). As well as less information.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Not for me -- The auction thing in the morning is good but another that day doesn't work-- I thought the live draft thing was going to be after the 28th
                          It could have been, but Yahoo does not allow it after the 28th for teams that start scoring in week 1.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

It could have been, but Yahoo does not allow it after the 28th for teams that start scoring in week 1.
                            Ouch didn't know that

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Ouch didn't know that
                              The first games are on Sept 29th, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• BTW, I see this is a new feature:

Maximum Player Moves per Week

Reduce player churn by capping the total number of player acquisitions allowed per team each week in your Head-to-Head league.

Did we decide if we're going to use this?

Comment

Working...
                                X