No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 08/09: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard from Imran. He is travelling and is deciding whether he can take part or not.
    Last edited by notyoueither; August 29, 2008, 00:30.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• So how many people do we have?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I prefer doing a traditional draft, but would be open to joining a second pool with an auction draft.

An auction draft might turn out to be a complete mess, but the only way to find out is to try.
        Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
          I prefer doing a traditional draft, but would be open to joining a second pool with an auction draft.

An auction draft might turn out to be a complete mess, but the only way to find out is to try.

It worked okay for the baseball draft, and that was with me having never run one online before
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• In the second auction league (so far):
            Flubber, Asher, Guynemer, Tingkai, Snoopy369

(In addition to the main draft league)

Anyone else? Also, preferences for smaller offline draft league that can be yahoo or whatever, or ESPN online auction league which fills up to 10 with random public folks; or try to fill the 10 players (ESPN online draft) from non-poly sources?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
              I prefer doing a traditional draft, but would be open to joining a second pool with an auction draft.

Sakic is playing again. First round pick for you?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Depending on when the auction is held, I might give it a try
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123
                  Depending on when the auction is held, I might give it a try
                  Same with me
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Hmm, when is a good time? If I remember right, assuming Sparrow's not doing it, that point was one that worked for everyone other than him, mid to late september?

Comment

• I'm unavailable September 15-30, inclusive.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Going back to Flubber's earlier post, it looks like possibilities are:

Sept 7 (Sunday) though I'd have to schedule that closely around family in town
                        Sept 14 (Sunday) if Guynemer is available then at any point

What times on Sunday are usually good for people?

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Going back to Flubber's earlier post, it looks like possibilities are:

Sept 7 (Sunday) though I'd have to schedule that closely around family in town
                          Sept 14 (Sunday) if Guynemer is available then at any point

What times on Sunday are usually good for people?
                          Most any time is good for me-- Mrs Flubber is not working on either of those two particular Sundays
                          Last edited by Flubber; August 29, 2008, 13:54.
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Anytime on Sunday, and I should be back by that Sunday.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Sunday evenings EST I'm usually busy (5/6pm or later).

Comment

• So -- we are looking at an auctionin the next couiple of weeks and a draft on Oct 1 or 2 ??

Sounds good to me--

I think the draft ones rules will be pretty much status quo based on the past discussions.

For the auction I would defer to snoopy on most things-- I am not faniliar with any other sites other than the yahoo one we played last year but I will play wherever it is
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X