Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Survival League. Open for Business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sounds like we have a match. Just PM me your picks prior to the first playoff game this Saturday.

I will post your picks once I have received both... and no changes will be allowed after I've posted them.

Good luck to both of you... and remember you have to think long term as well as the short term.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OFFICIAL PICKS

Donegeal - Baltimore
        snoopy369 - Philadelphia

The picks are locked in for this weekend. At least you guys both picked different teams.
        Good luck to both of you.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well, damn. We both made it.

Divisional weekend looks pretty easy, but if we have to go to Conference weekend.... damn. I don't want to think about it...
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Theoretically, someone (or both) could lose because they have no one left to pick...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Theoretically, someone (or both) could lose because they have no one left to pick...

Exactly... it makes it real interesting.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well... both were quick with the picks this week... and they both picked the same.

OFFICIAL PICKS

Donegeal - Carolina
                snoopy369 - Carolina

With both picking the same team, it's kind of silly to say good luck
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Now I can root for Arizona... though I don't give them much of a chance.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Damn
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• lol ... I have a feeling we're on the same wavelength here. I very nearly picked BAL, after all.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.

Comment

• Not looking good here for the continuation of this league...

Comment

• We need a new tie breaker
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Or just call it a tie.

Comment

• Indeed

I'm happy that ARI won, even though I thought they had the least chance (not no chance, as this is the Playoffs (R), but very little). Their defense suddenly remembered how to play decently (and they do have a reasonably talented defense, they just had forgotten how to play this season).

Comment

• Carolina: Home 8-0 Road 4-4
                                Arizona: Home 6-2 Road 3-5

Looked like an obvious one to me too, but gratz to the cockroaches all the same

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X