Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Survival League. Open for Business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got plenty of gravy picks left, and we know Snoopy is taking GB against the hapless Lions
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• With one week to go, there are still left. Will we have and undisputed champion... or will we have a tie.

We shall see...

Round 2 Continues - Week 16

Active Players
      Orton's Ordeal
      Mingapulcos
      Donegeal

Eliminated Players
      Pick Set Elimination Week Pick
      Deity Dude 7
      Homestopher 7
      Kataphraktoi 7
      Blazing Saddles 7
      PPTTTHHHBBBPPTTT!! 7 NYJ
      Stuie 8
      My Pick will Lose 8 JAC
      Meh 9 JAC
      Koyaanisqatsi 9 JAC
      Da Boyz 10
      Sparrowhawk 11 PHI
      Jaguar Is Always Right 11 PHI
      Will's Picks 11 PHI
      Jonny's Picks 12 DEN
      SlowwHand 12 DEN
      Vicious Rabbits 13
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Week 17

Snoopy stayed on the Gravy train and picked GB over Detroit.

Ming took Tampa over Oakland. He has no faith in a Bears Wild Card berth.

I took Atlanta over St.Louis.

Good luck me.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I figure if Tampa losses, I won't feel bad about it
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• As I type this Green Bay is the only team of those three that is up, all three are close enough to go either way though.

Still could be a one winner final.

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Atlanta wins. I made it.
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Tampa losses. Ming is out.

Comment

• Sigh... If the Bears had won, I wouldn't have minded a bit that Tampa had lost.

Congrats Guys!
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• GB wins. Snoopy makes it.

So, Snoop... wanna keep going in the playoffs?

Comment

• Playoffs would be an interesting twist, trying to pick teams that win and then lose because you couldn't take them again.

If you did continue, would you reset or would those teams you have already picked still be ineligible?

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I'd say we reset teams (as both of us have picked a lot of playoff teams, though I'm a bit better off I think due to taking anti-DET teams consistently).
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• what was the league tiebreaker? Regardless, y'all should do the play offs with reset teams

Congratulations

Comment

• I don't think there were tie-breakers.

I'd be all for a playoff, snoop. Anybody know how to set it up or are we just going to keep track ourselves?

Comment

• There was no tie breaker... and the rules state that the game end after 17 weeks.

But if you guys want to use the Playoffs as a tie breaker... I'd say LET'S DO IT

You can PM your picks to me before the FIRST GAME of the week, and I will post them after I have received them both. Same rules, you can only use each team once, which adds a real strategy to it. If you think about it, you have to save who you think is going to win the super bowl until the final week if you are to have a chance to go all the way... could be interesting.

Post if you both agree, and we will continue this puppy for the two winners.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X