Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Survival League. Open for Business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm the only one riding the Detroit Gravy Train this week??? Shocker... hope that's not an indication the train is going to go off the rails
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• No, that will be the week when everyone picks Detroit's opponent.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bye bye Sloww and Jonny.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Detroit gravy train
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
            Bye bye Sloww and Jonny.
            And then there was four thanks to Denver...

Round 2 Continues - Week 12

Active Players

Vicious Rabbits
            Orton's Ordeal
            Mingapulcos
            Donegeal

Eliminated Players
            Pick Set Elimination Week Pick
            PPTTTHHHBBBPPTTT!! 7 NYJ
            Deity Dude 7
            Homestopher 7
            Kataphraktoi 7
            Blazing Saddles 7
            My Pick will Lose 8 JAC
            Stuie 8
            Koyaanisqatsi 9 JAC
            Meh 9 JAC
            Da Boyz 10
            Sparrowhawk 11 PHI
            Jaguar Is Always Right 11 PHI
            Will's Picks 11 PHI
            SlowwHand 12 DEN
            Jonny's Picks 12 DEN
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damn Denver.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I swear, any of the top Big 12 teams, at home, could have beaten Denver yesterday.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  I swear, any of the top Big 12 teams, at home, could have beaten Denver yesterday.
                  Or even teams weaker then the Big 12, like say.....Oakland!

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I'm out... didn't get to the site in time...

Comment

• Damn... Bummer
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Made my picks when I got home last night, EXCEPT for survivor, which somehow slipped mu mind.

Comment

• I make my Survivor Pick on Tuesday when I get home from work.
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I hate the Broncos.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Ming and Snoopy made it to next week with Snoopy keeping on the gravy train and Ming taking Dallas over Seatle. I have Baltimore over Cincinnati. -Jrabbit is out already.

Down to three.

Comment

• Seems almost a waste of a Tennessee pick to take them over the Lions. I bet he was worried about that for for a good portion of the game, maybe all of a minute and a half or so

Guess once you get on the gravy train, hard to see a reason to get off though!

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X