No announcement yet.

College Basketball Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it that coaches for Baylor and Texas A&M almost came to blows last night at the end of the game? The pick was CLEAN, it's not A&M's fault that no one on baylor was screaming that there was a pick being set for the ball handler at center court.

Plus, what idiot gave out suvenier foam balls to the crowd? Gee, I didn't see it coming that fans would pelt the court with them after a non-call.

Comment

American University!!!

First time ever in the tournament.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Illini advance... and the Hoosiers go home.

Now, if Illinois could just get past Minnesota and either Wisconsin or Michigan State and into the tournament, justice would truly be served.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

C'mon, you bums... just one more win. Get in this damned tournament.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Game Over, Man!

So you may have heard that Billy Packer is out at CBS, but don't worry, he's got a new job:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Last night U-M upset #4 UCLA 55-52

Tonight they fell to #5 Duke, 71-53. Guess two big upsets in two nights is too much.

But that's a signature win in the bag. Are things finally looking up for the Wolverine b-ball program?
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

Just try not to choke during the Big10-ACC challenge, k? Leave that to all of the other crappy teams in the league this year.

Comment

I saw Little UCSB (University of California, Santa Barbara) play pretty well against North Carolina at the Thunderdome last night. But I have to admit that UNC looks really good.
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

So when do we start rating the college basketball teams

Comment

UNC #1
                      Everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                        Just try not to choke during the Big10-ACC challenge, k? Leave that to all of the other crappy teams in the league this year.
                        Yes.. it has begun. The annual thumping of the Big 10 by the ACC

GO ILLINI!
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

3-3 so far.

GO BLUE!

Comment

Well... the Illini managed to gag and lose at home.

While it's 3 - 3 now, we shall see. I guess Big Ten fans should be happy we've won 3
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Michigan was up 35-29 at the half.

Comment

D'oh. Came up short, 75-70.

2-1 ACC tonight so far. UNC up 14 on MSU at the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X