No announcement yet.

College Basketball Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sampson scandal is yet more proof that karma always wins in the end. I can't wait for the news to break out that some of these illegal phone calls Sampson made involved Gordon so that the scumbags as a whole can sweat even more and the Illini are proven even more a viciously wronged party.

Bottom line, Indiana is getting exactly what it deserves.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Wake Forest beat Duke tonight, in the losing effort, all 5 of Duke's starters fouled out

Comment

Re Indiana: Bobby Knight must be laughing his ass off.

Re Duke: I've never heard of an entire starting 5 fouling out. Ever.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Re Indiana: Bobby Knight must be laughing his ass off.
          I think it's safe to say Mike Davis is laughing about IU basketball now too, but he's got other problems, like unruly UAB fans throws things at a Memphis team that just escaped undefeated.
          Conference USA officials said Sunday they were investigating the aftermath of top-ranked Memphis' 79-78 victory over UAB in Birmingham, where the Tigers were showered with debris after avoiding an upset.

Comment

I've heard some rumours around town that Stallings from Vandy might be the next guy at IU. 2 sweet 16's in the last 4 years, one of the tougher leagues, and he used to coach for the IU AD at Illinois State. The downside? ...he played at Perdue.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Go Big Orange!! Tennessee Volunteers...#1 Team in the Country!!

First time in School History.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

First time in School History.
                *Will hits PLATO with a big blue stick*
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Technically they have to be voted #1 first, but that's pretty safe I suppose.

Great game, too bad it didn't go to OT
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, technically you are right. Still, I would be amazed if they weren't. With UT's history in basketball this is indeed a "night of nights"! I wish I could be on Cumberland Avenue on Campus right now...I'll bet the party is just beginning....

And yes...a great game! Memphis is an incredible team! I can hardly believe that Tennessee beat them. Rose is going to be one of the better players to play this game...wow...what a talent!!

Bruce Pearl may have just replaced Ray Mears in the hearts of long time Vol fans. I sure hope that he stays in Knoxville...

Comment

Bruce Pearl is an awesome coach and great!
                      Spoiler:
                      at exposing the u of i as cheaters

Very pleased for UT. SEC!

Comment

Bruce Pearl may have just replaced Ray Mears in the hearts of long time Vol fans. I sure hope that he stays in Knoxville...
                        If they rewrite Pearl's contract so that he doesn't have to shlup for the women's team, he might stick around

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

If they rewrite Pearl's contract so that he doesn't have to shlup for the women's team, he might stick around
                          Actually that was his idea to do all that with the LadyVols. It really energized both programs as Pat has reciprocated. An excellent PR move on Pearl's part. I wish the AD had been smart enough to think of it.

Comment

Enjoy it until Monday

Comment

Hehe...no doubt. Less than 30 hours as number 1 and then Vandy knocks us down.

Comment

Okay...

We're #4!!! We're #4!!!

Carolina is looking like a scary team all the sudden...

Comment

Working...
                                X