X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TURN IT OFF DIS!

Another stop and a false start wipes it out
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dis, this is your fault!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

that sucks, too bad the defense can't pass on the penalty. they had them.

Comment

I'm blaming Dis if the Pats win... and then we'll have to find someone to shut his TV off for good.

Comment

DIS! For pity's sake, change the channel! Look away!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!

DIS!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I hate Dis

Comment

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why I hate watching football. Every time I watch, the team I want to win doesn't win.

Comment

You suck!

This is all your fault and we told you!!!

Comment

Listening to the announcers trying to anticipate the replay call is turning into one of the more hilarious parts of watching the NFL.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          I hate Dis
                          Ditto, copy and roger that.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dis.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I think I'll quietly leave this thread now.

Comment

Pay no attention, Dis. I have every confidence that you are totally ineffective at influencing the outcome of football games.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X