X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theben
    replied
    Well now I don't think they'll even win.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    You think the Bears will get a wild card? If I was a real Bears fan, I'd hope to hell not.

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    17-13 now. Bears might actually win this one, albeit more banged up then any team praying for a wildcard should be.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Someone thinkns so.

By BRIAN DAVIS / The Dallas Morning News
    brdavis@dallasnews.com

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – College Station authorities officially charged Texas A&M defensive end Brandon Joiner with two counts of aggravated robbery on Thursday afternoon and are still holding him in custody.

Joiner and A&M offensive lineman Yemi Babalola were both arrested Wednesday in connection to an alleged armed robbery that occurred on Nov. 29. The two players were suspended indefinitely from the football team Thursday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand
    You can do the same thing on NFL.com.
    thanks a bunch sloowie

hey, did those a & m boyz really do dat thang, armed robbery?

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    You can do the same thing on NFL.com.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Griese doing well, 2 INTS

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Theben
    I see the Thursday night game has gathered quite a following...
    I am unable to get NFL network, not available yet with our local Timer Warner Cable

I do however have Stat tracker and am watching a very limited input by Adraian Peterson of Chciago to this point
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    I see the Thursday night game has gathered quite a following...

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Arrian
    That was a really odd game.

-Arrian
    And I figured out why. New England, tired of complaints in running up the score, has come up with a new game. Let the opposition think they have a chance. Maybe it will blow up in their faces.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Theben
    Funny, that's what I thought about the Bears-Giants game. How officials can differ.
    I agree... the call on the TD in the Bears game fell in that same category. It was called incomplete on the field, and since there was no way you could make a conclusive call based on the replays, it should have stayed incomplete. I would have had no problem if it had been ruled a touchdown on the field... but that was not the case.

The same holds true for the TD last night.

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming
    Mike Golic also said that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call on the field...
    Funny, that's what I thought about the Bears-Giants game. How officials can differ.

But yes the Ravens had opportunities to seal away the game and squandered them. Here's hoping the Steelers(!) can end the Pats streak.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Dis
    Mike and Mike saying that last Pats TD wasn't a TD. He shifted the ball to right hand, doesn't look to be juggling it.
    Mike Golic also said that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call on the field, and that they made the right decision on the replay call.

And yeah, it's not like the play happened on 4th down. They still would have had a few more plays to score.

The Ravens had their chances to win the game. They couldn't get a first down when they needed it. They should blame themselves and not be claiming the refs beat them.

Leave a comment:

• Arrian
    replied
    That was a really odd game.

-Arrian

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    *sigh*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X