X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis
    replied
    Mike and Mike saying that last Pats TD wasn't a TD. He shifted the ball to right hand, doesn't look to be juggling it.

But I think these sports commentators are just stirring up a rucus. The Ravens had 30 yards of penalties. Even if it wasn't a TD, the Pats would be right up against the goal line. Those penalties would still need to be assessed one way or the other.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Avalon
    replied
    at time out!!! They had stopped the Pats, but coach gave 'em another play!

Pats win again!

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    It shouldn't matter. But the patriots just rub me the wrong way. Not sure why I don't like them. I did kind of root for their first superbowl win. I liked the fact that they stressed team over the individual. They still do that, and I do respect that. Yeah they have a showboater on the team, but he has been restrained this year. And they are a solid football team. It's just the video taping and running up the score that irks me. The coach isn't very personable, but that's not his job. His job is to win football games.

In the end it's just a silly football game. It really doesn't matter who wins or loses. I'm mainly rooting against them because I don't want them to do what the Colts could not do (including Brady making the TD record- 8 to go). The Colts have a classy coach I respect more. And a classier QB.

Leave a comment:

• reismark
    replied
    All the girlish excitement one can handle in the thread and in the end, Patriots win again, huzzah.

C'mon guys, they're going to torment you until you just bite the bullet and admit that the Colts were just as "bad" when they were chasing 16-0 two years ago, with Manning and James and Harrison and Wayne and all the other weapons they had. Just man up and admit it and the football gods just might smile on your pleas.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    The '72 Dolphins can put away their cigars and champagne for another week.
    And that makes me happy.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Dis
    and they torment me with that last play of the game. So friggin' close.
    Torment you. You had control over the game!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Perfect ending. Reminiscent of the Titans in the Super Bowl.
    Close but no cigar.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    I think Dis turned away from the TV when it was thrown and then looked back when it was time to catch it.

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    and they torment me with that last play of the game. So friggin' close.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Pay no attention, Dis. I have every confidence that you are totally ineffective at influencing the outcome of football games.

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    I think I'll quietly leave this thread now.

Leave a comment:

• Koyaanisqatsi
    replied
    Dis.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    I hate Dis
    Ditto, copy and roger that.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Listening to the announcers trying to anticipate the replay call is turning into one of the more hilarious parts of watching the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    You suck!

This is all your fault and we told you!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X