• Show
Clear All

• AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: IV The Rookie Menace

Previous Episodes
    AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: III Revenge of the Undrafted

Will fill more in later
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Asher

I lived near COP myself.
    Ya weren't you up in the NW somewhere?

But COP and "GREAT scenery"?
    No COP is just for practice

The great scenery is at Banff or Louise or what not--
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Injury update:

Bertuzzi is out with a concussion,
      Ya but no IR yet-- Based on his production, it may be just as well to drop him anyway

Did any of you see the hit that laid him down. They only barely caught it on the tv but it looked every bit as late as that Downey hit and hitting a guy that never saw it coming-- The only thing was it looked clean-- elbow down-- no jump etc etc

It was done by Booreguard, the Minny enforcer and I don't even recall if there was a penalty on the play. BUt if late hits are a problem, I wonder should this one be looked at for possible suspension
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Oh and I see Matt Rorning at Yahoo has caught on the the Tim Johnson pick

BARGAIN BIN: Top player available in 50 percent of Yahoo! leagues
        Tim Connolly, C, Buf – Connolly has been on the ice for all six of Buffalo's power-play goals, accounting for a goal and three assists on special teams in the early going. Brian Campbell (99 percent owned) and Jaroslav Spacek (83 percent) are probably already gone in your league, but it's not too late to give Connolly (17 percent) a test drive. The center position is deep, yes, but in the early going only Anze Kopitar, Marc Savard and Jason Spezza have more points on the power play.
        I cycled through the guy once ( but he didn't produce) but once they start getting PPP and the exposure with it its a bit more difficult to expect that someone else won't snap him up

Comment

I will idly note Kopitar was my 2nd last pick in the draft.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Jesus ****in McCabe.

He just missed scoring on his net with a second left in the third, but no worries, he comes through with three seconds left in OT to score on Raycroft.

Golfing since 67

Comment

McCabe scored on Raycroft?

Hah. Give me my goal, Yahoo!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Big Bert is officially on the IR now.

Comment

The TSN.ca comments on the Toronto game are awesome. So many "trade McCabe NOWWW" comments. Do they not get that McCabe has a no-trade, no-movement clause?

Comment

Wow, that's bad.

Leafs fans must be dropping like flies from the aneurisms.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I remember when Toronto fans were all high on McCabe as a good defenseman. Before last season, mostly. Now, a very different reaction. I can taste the fury from here.

Comment

Damn Thornton.

Stop getting points.

Comment

Flubber: I submitted a trade proposal for you...

Comment

McCabe scored on Raycroft?

Hah. Give me my goal, Yahoo!
                            Its is listed as a BUffalo PP goal in OT-- So McCabe plays shorthanded 4-3 in OT??

Comment

Flubber: I submitted a trade proposal for you...
                              Thanks -- I just looked at it-- No thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X