Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in favour of BAPAYing notyoueither? I'm sure he'll get over the fact that I don't like it when he wastes everyone's time, eventually.

Let's just give him Holmqvist and continue. He can decide if he wants to autopilot or not later.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      All in favour of BAPAYing notyoueither? I'm sure he'll get over the fact that I don't like it when he wastes everyone's time, eventually.

Let's just give him Holmqvist and continue. He can decide if he wants to autopilot or not later.
      NOT in favour at this time--
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• If NYE is serious about leaving the league, then BAPAY is the only choice...

I think at this point we need to wait until morning. It's not like there isn't only 3 picks left, anyway.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• How long should we give him then?

Edit: Morning is fine for me considering no one else will be on anyway, since we've pissed away so much time.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
            This is silly

We are in the last round and as someone said, people need not ever talk to each other again

Now my view is that you both should continue here but absent that, its also my view that the person not willing to continue should leave. Put simply, Asher has been his mildly annoying self. I thought his position and petulant behavior was silly but nothing to get in a snit about.

So my position is simple-- I intend to play this league with as many of the current participants as wish to continue
            Asher is more than mildly annoying when he wants to be.

I suppose it is all good, if you are not one of the targets.

In case no-one noticed, I have decided that I will not play the old game. I'm pretty serious about it, and I'm not sure why I should leave a league that I put a lot of work into because I've decided I won't put up with poor behaviour.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

In case no-one noticed, I have decided that I will not play the old game. I'm pretty serious about it, and I'm not sure why I should leave a league that I put a lot of work into because I've decided I won't put up with poor behaviour.
              When Asher found something unnaceptable years ago, he left. Now it's on you.

You knew he would be in this league, what did you think would be different from previous years?
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                I'll note that I took the responsible route by appointing someone to take over my team (even giving access to my yahoo account) so as to not hold up the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I'll note that I took the responsible route by appointing someone to take over my team so as to not hold up the league.
                  I remember
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I remember :d
                    I knew you would. And a fine job you did!

Comment

You can't play the victim card when you intentionally provoke comments by being disruptive to the league with your "picking habits". I'm far from the only person annoyed by how you've approached several picks in this draft. I find it exceptionally hard to believe you've had no time over the past several days to look at the available goaltenders. You've participated in various discussions all over the site. You've had opportunities to prepare, you knew it pissed me off (and others) when you posted "I need a few hours to pick" during prime-time, and you did the exact same thing again. You are not the victim here, nye.

On the other hand, I've been extremely prompt with my picks as well as with picks I've held for other people.

I guess we need to decide which is poor behaviour and which isn't.

Comment

That my view. Asher has not done anywhere near enough to be expelled here IMHO. ... Not even in the ballpark. If NYE wishes to leave, its his choice.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

You knew he would be in this league, what did you think would be different from previous years?
                          Well, to be honest, the fact that he wasn't going to be posting...

and then an undertaking he made the terms of which I do not know, but that seemed to be a guarantee of good behaviour.

It appears I was mistaken on both counts.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well, to be honest, the fact that he wasn't going to be posting...

and then an undertaking he made the terms of which I do not know, but that seemed to be a guarantee of good behaviour.

It appears I was mistaken on both counts.
                            The terms, for what it's worth, is that the administration will apply the same short leash to people who antagonize me as well as myself. It's why I haven't been banned, every time I've had a personal attack thrown at me, the administration have stepped in to ensure it won't happen again.

I've even gotten messages praising my good behaviour and how impressed they are.

I think when you wake up tomorrow, nye, you will realize that it is not I that is inhibiting this league from making progress. You may find me annoying, but that doesn't excuse what you are doing. There are 11 people other than you in this league, and not one of them is pleased with what you are doing.

Comment

Only if you let him be. I just don't care enough to let most things bother me. . . and in fairess NYE you are not an innocent bystander.

So newsflash-- Asher has a posting style that is borderline rude-- you knew that when he joined and to me, the time to make the "him or me" ultimatum was at sign-up not now

Comment

• NYE... if you want to leave the league that's your call. You need to decide what you're doing here, but you can't very well require Asher to leave; him being a pain in the rear for you not picking, although annoying I'm sure, is far, far less than at least a dozen posters on this site, and not dramatically different from several respected posters in other fantasy leagues.

I would implore you to at least pick your goalie and not force us to BAPAY you; then decide if you can go through this year with the ignore button on, or if you need to turn it over to someone else that's fine. There are ten of us here not named Asher that would like you to make a pick though, and cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't the way to go when it's real people you're talking about...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X