Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through Nov. 21, 2006 will do for me.

Romo # 5 QB rating.
    Tell me how you Pwnd me some more. You're as bad as some others.

So who's the NFL's best QB? Who's the worst? And where does your team's QB rank? Scouts Inc.'s Gary Horton ranks the QBs 1-32.

EDIT: Because I don't have to be as ignorant acting in response, as was the provocation
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 11, 2007, 10:32.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Can you tone it down Sloww...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Through 11/21/06 is not in question.
        Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Convenient memory, Sloww. Romo was pretty average after Thanksgiving last year. Five games, 6 TDs with 8 INTs and a 77 rating in December. His rating was under 60 in 3 or those games and he had seven fumbles (2 lost). Dallas went 2-3 in that span.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan. But let's not indulge in revisionist history.
        OK, big man, since you asked so nicely:

I first pwnd you by showing that you were WRONG in claiming that no one had stopped Romo "this year or last." The 2nd and 3rd pwnings are just simple quotes of previous posts that you conveniently ignore.

--first claiming you were "talking about this year" when you weren't, and
        --now by showing that my stat quote refers speciifically to "after Thanksgiving," which cannot be disputed by stats from 11/21/06.

Reading is a basic skill, Sloww. You should try it sometime.

Pwnd x3.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Says the guy who blames Benson, finds no fault in the Bears play-calling, and tries to justify the existance of a "Good or bad" Rex.
          If he was good, he would be just good. He was good enough for you last year. He was good enough for you this year, and next year, as he does the same dumbass things, he'll still be good enough for you.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• quote:
            Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Shut Romo down? Not really this year or last year. His fumbled snap as a holder is all he's done wrong. He's got more luck that most. That fumbled snap pissed me off so bad. He fumbled it on the snap, then fumbled on the same play running it. I was cussing so bad.

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Convenient memory, Sloww. Romo was pretty average after Thanksgiving last year. Five games, 6 TDs with 8 INTs and a 77 rating in December. His rating was under 60 in 3 or those games and he had seven fumbles (2 lost). Dallas went 2-3 in that span.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan. But let's not indulge in revisionist history.

This was all it took to get you foaming at the mouth.

Comment

• Who's foaming at the mouth? Certainly not me. I merely pointed out the factual inaccuracy of your statement. You would be wise to just admit it was poorly phrased and move on.

As I stated in my original post, I am a Tony Romo fan. I think he will be the consensus #3 QB in FF next year, and deservedly so. He just happened to have 3 bad games in 12/06.

Don't try to turn this discussion into anything more than it is. Cedric Benson and Rex Grossman are not part of this topic. If you want to do that, start a new thread. And your abortive attempt to access my back-door orifice was, in fact, noted before you edited it out. Why are you taking this so personally?
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ok, it's me.

quote:
                Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Shutting Romo down was a comment on this year, up to and including this past week.

quote:
                Originally posted by Jrabbit
                Um, no. Here's exactly what you said:quote:
                Shut Romo down? Not really this year or last year.

You Texas guys are amazing.

quote:
                Originally posted by Jrabbit
                Your initial post on the topic WASN'T a comment on this year. I QUOTED YOUR OWN POST (#104) saying "Shut Romo down? Not really this year or last year."

They're your own words, dude. Eat them and smile.

Pwnd x2.

Comment

• Can I join?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                    Can I join?
                    Next year you can... it's a little late for this season
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• With two weeks left to go, the Deviations extend their overall lead by winning the week with 82.10 points.

Current Standings.
                      1 Deviations 1,423.11
                      2 Berzerk 1,339.32
                      3 Amsterdam Afros 1,261.18
                      4 Da Boyz 1,196.55
                      5 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 1,112.19
                      6 Mingapulcos 1,100.17
                      7 Meh 1,068.47
                      8 Vicious Rabbits 1,054.26
                      9 Marauders 1,045.70
                      10 Ramsey's stinking picks! 978.36
                      11 Mountain Goats 924.84
                      12 ACKers 803.61
                      13 Hillenmeyer's Hillbillies 733.41
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I won the week with 85.37 points... It gives me a slight edge over Sloww

With one week to go, it looks like the top places are pretty much set...

1 Deviations 1,496.71
                        2 Berzerk 1,407.07
                        3 Amsterdam Afros 1,339.78
                        4 Da Boyz 1,255.47
                        5 Mingapulcos 1,185.54
                        6 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 1,159.86
                        7 Meh 1,144.64
                        8 Marauders 1,120.50
                        9 Vicious Rabbits 1,116.28
                        10 Ramsey's stinking picks! 1,026.93
                        11 Mountain Goats 979.21
                        12 ACKers 844.86
                        13 Hillenmeyer's Hillbillies 779.43
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• For the first time, I've managed to spend exactly $100.00 on my team this week.

Seems like you should get a roster bonus or something...

Comment

• And we have a winner... Congrats to Koyaanisqatsi for just kicking our asses. After my slow start, I was happy to pass Sloww

Rank Team Points
                            1 Deviations 1,581.63
                            2 Berzerk 1,456.74
                            3 Amsterdam Afros 1,403.85
                            4 Da Boyz 1,322.96
                            5 Mingapulcos 1,248.73
                            6 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 1,206.70
                            7 Vicious Rabbits 1,191.83
                            8 Meh 1,191.24
                            9 Marauders 1,169.55
                            10 Ramsey's stinking picks! 1,073.62
                            11 Mountain Goats 1,041.15
                            12 ACKers 899.43
                            13 Hillenmeyer's Hillbillies 832.72
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• This is just awful.

Comment

• congrats Koy

Comment

Working...
                                X