No announcement yet.

NFL Preseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN says they may even simply release Leftwich.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Why the hell was Culpepper so insistent on a 1yr deal? He could be the Jags' starter for a few yrs.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
        Why the hell was Culpepper so insistent on a 1yr deal? He could be the Jags' starter for a few yrs.
        He thought he could cash in with a huge year in Oakland.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Not like many will shed a tear. Harrison was considered by many to be a very dirty player.
          Trent Green says....

nope. no tears here

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Trent Green says....

nope. no tears here
            This won't keep Harrison out of the games against Miami, though.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon

This won't keep Harrison out of the games against Miami, though.
              Nope, but that wasn't what I was referring to.

Comment

• I know, I'm just saying.

Comment

• DE Chris Canty glared at a reporter who asked if it was a relief that the Cowboys wouldn't have to deal with Tiki Barber on Sunday night.

"You're going from a running back that's 200 pounds to one that's 260 pounds," Canty said. "Would you feel relieved?"

He makes a good point.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I love it when Sith turn Jedi.

Bucs agree to terms with Trotter

TAMPA - The Bucs continued to tweak their roster Monday, this time in a big way, by agreeing to terms with free agent linebacker Jeremiah Trotter.

Trotter is expected to arrive in Tampa and sign the deal on Monday night, according to his agent Jimmy Sexton. Sexton said the contract is for one year and worth more than the league minimum salary. Sexton also said the plans call for Trotter to work primarily at middle linebacker. Whether that means the Bucs will have a new starter there to begin the season is still up for debate as Barrett Ruud as been slated to start there.

Trotter became available a couple weeks ago when he was let go by the Philadelphia Eages. He met with the Bucs shortly thereafter and agreed to terms on a deal over the weekend.
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• In that case, don't you mean when Buccs join the Eagles?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X