Poly Football League II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Football League II

We have Guynemer coming back near the end of July so the draft wont start until sometime during the last week of the month. Jaguar's league is filled up I think so anyone not in that league is welcome here, but if you join and slack off during the season so you're no longer fielding a team you wont be invited back. It aint fair to everyone else who played you earlier in the season. Enjoy

so far we have

Guynemer
    Slowhand
    JrRabbit
    Berzerker
    Jaguar
    Koy
    Snoopy

Hey Zopper, if you see this do you think your dynasty league at FFZ will count as regular ff leagues wrt Yahoo's 4 team limit per log in? If there is a special or separate set up it shouldn't count toward the 4 limit.

I'm going to run the dynasty league thru Yahoo. I can have season results carry over, and I'll manually re-enter the retained roster players.

Comment

but is it a regular league so it counts toward our 4 team limit per log in?

Comment

Yes, it is. That's also a reason why I'm not playing Poly leagues

I suppose I could always make a second Yahoo! login, but that's hassle.

Comment

Making rules, then figuring ways to break them.
          I'm proud.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

bummer, that means I'd have to use a 2nd log in for the dynasty league

but Zop, thats 3 leagues - 2 FFZ and the Dynasty, why cant you play a 4th here or do you have a 4th lined up elsewhere?

Comment

Mmm, I reckoned we'd have three leagues at FFZ, but since Chris is just counting on two, I can play in this one.

Count me in then (but I won't commish )

Comment

Excellent, Zopper! Now we need Ming.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Zopper is in? I'm going to beat the rush, and give up now.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just posting to confirm my in-ness, and get the black dot in this thread.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The black dot? Is that like Long John Silver's black spot?
                      You're a pirate, aren't you? I KNEW it!

Comment

Yarrr
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

...and woo.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

C'mon Ming, you know you want to... You too, RAH!!!!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

They're both weenies.

Comment

Working...
                              X