Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' Madness! (Year 8!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    Yeah, if you win, we'll have to DQ you for non-participation...
    Can't be any worse than when I actually won this, ming sent me away on vacation that time

Comment

G'Town is slipping away

Comment

67-60
        Pretty good game. People keep forgetting OSU has plenty of practice playing without Oden. Kudos to Ohio State. Very poised, very skilled.

Sadly for them, Georgetown did not play its best game today. They spent that against UNC.

In the end, Ohio State won with its guard play.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The pool is down to three people: H Tower and the Brothers Ming. rah needs Ohio State to pull the upset, while H Tower and Ming are rooting for a repeat. Should Florida pull that off, it will come down to the score of the game to break the tie between H and Ming.

Good luck, gentlemen.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

wow, close finish

and thx Reis for your effort

Comment

Congrats to Florida. Great team.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

And Ming takes the pool with Florida's win. H Tower needed it to be a low-scoring affair, but with Florida raining down threes from all over the place, it just wasn't to be.

Congratulations, and see y'all in August for LHL's 9th season!
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Ah, a respectable 3rd... once again, close to the top, but not quite. Maybe next year?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Congrats, Ming!

Comment

Yeah... I was thrilled when the points started to fly by.
                      Needless to say, betting the over last night was probably the best bet in Vegas.

Congrats to HTower as well for having te same total points as I did. Thank God for the Tie Breaker
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

congrats ming, and I'll get you next year

Comment

Ming won? Congrats !!!

And to HTower

Imran 3rd?

Comment

Working...
                          X