Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' Madness! (Year 8!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer
    I went to that school down south, and I'm pulling for the Spartans. I think they will upset the Heels tomorrow.
    There are 2 type of MSU/UM fans.

Type A wants there school to be undefeated and the other to be the worst in all of college.

Type B wants their school to be undefeated and the others only loss to be to them.

I'm type B. My dream season is MSU wins the National Championship in every sport beating Michigan in the final game. If MSU loses or is not involved I always root for Michigan. Sounds like you are Type B also.

Comment

Man, I love seeing SIU playing NCAA games in their home whites!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

3/4 in the West (had Duke), Midwest (had Wisconsin), and South (had Virginia), with Duke being the only one of those picks I had going any further.

However, an ugly 1/4 in the East (I had MSU, Texas, and GW), with only Georgetown hitting. I have them to the title game, so that bracket isn't totally wiped out.

In fact, this appears to be one of the few years where all my Final Four teams make it to the Sweet 16.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
          However, an ugly 1/4 in the East (I had MSU, Texas, and GW), with only Georgetown hitting.
          This is gonna cost me.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

No joke. I looked at the standings, saw that, and said, "oh, no, reismark."

Comment

Damn fine try by my beloved Salukis.
              Just too much depth, height and length on Kansas...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Four 1's, three 2's, and a 3.

Quack, quack.

Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

This year sucks.

Comment

I'm feeling pretty good, I have 6 of the 8 finalists.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I have 3 of the 4 finalists, the one I missed is my champ.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Picked the wrong upsets for the Final 4. I had UNC in, FLA out.

Still got my final 2 alive, but it's too late for that to be much help.

Comment

Well, at least I won't finish last.

Comment

Come on Florida! I think this is the only bracket I have left where I can actually win.

EDIT: And since when has poly had a sports forum? Can you tell I've been away?

Comment

Yeah, if you win, we'll have to DQ you for non-participation...

Comment

I can still finish in the top few, but I can no longer beat H Tower

And welcome back...
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X