Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' Madness! (Year 8!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    I was trying to get Dad in it. He did join the one at ffz.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, look in the FFZ league, it's Tony's pix
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah... I noticed that.

And it's a good day in college basketball... DUKE lost
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Yeah... I noticed that.

And it's a good day in college basketball... DUKE lost
            QFT

Had VCU winning in all of my brackets...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

7/8 in the South (had Long Beach as my upset), without any forward losses.

4/5 so far in the Midwest (had GT), without any forward losses.

4/6 so far in the East, with my upset sweet 16 GW giving me a forward loss; also had TT, but not going any further.

3/4 so far in the West, with the Duke loss hurting me badly--I figured Coach K could get them to overacheive their way into the Elite 8.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

So far...

7/8 in the South, had Albany, no forward losses.
                4/5 in the Midwest, had ODU to the S16.
                3/6 in the East, had Marquette, GW and Texas Tech, but no forward losses.
                3/4 in the West, had Gonzaga, my biggest loss so far (I figured they'd upset UCLA for revenge from last season and carry the momentum to the E8).

Would love for Oregon to pull away right about now.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Illinois gagged big time.

Comment

Very surprised by Purdue's victory. They seemed to be the epitome of Big Ten mediocrity this year....

NMSU comes up short in their upset bid against the Fighting Durants.

Comment

Sad to see NMSU lose. I thought they really had a chance to win that one, and apparently I wasn't that far off. (I grew up in Las Cruces, and my sister goes to school there) They played a great game with Nevada a few weeks ago that went to the wire...

I was quite disappointed they were given a 13 seed. Their conference is better than that, and their team is definitely better than that. With an 11 or 12 seed, they'd have had a good chance at a sweet sixteen bid I think...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sorry I didn't get in in time BUT..... After looking at my first round I am glad I didnt But I still got 15 of my Sweet 16 in.

Just for the heck of it Ill give you my sweet 16 that I got into Yahoo on time. For some I reason I always have trouble getting into this site.

Sweet 16

Fla vs But
                        Ore vs Wis
                        Kan vs V tech
                        Duke vs UCLA
                        NC vs Tex
                        Wash ST vs Georgetown
                        OSU vs Tenn
                        Tex AM vs Memphis

Elite 8

Fla vs Wisc
                        Kansas UCLA
                        NC vs Geogetown
                        OSU vs Tex AM

Final 4
                        FLA vs UCLA
                        NC vs OSU

Chamopinship
                        UCLA vs NC

NC 78 UCLA 72

Not that it means anything in this pool but I still ike to be part of the crowd.

Comment

Now if the Spartans beat NC somehow - I predict they lose to UCLA in the Championship.

Might sound crazy but they already beat Texas at Texas. Georgetown is very over rated and the worst of the final 8 in my opinion. As for OSU, Spartans lost at the buzzer one game and in the last minute in the other. I figure they are due against OSU.

Anyways thats my wishful thinking.

Guess what school I went to.
                          Last edited by Deity Dude; March 16, 2007, 23:44.

Comment

I went to that school down south, and I'm pulling for the Spartans. I think they will upset the Heels tomorrow.

Comment

The Choking Illini...

The Salukis...
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

25-7 is probably my best first round ever. How sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X