Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' Madness! (Year 8!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lombardi Handicappers' Madness! (Year 8!!!)

Ladies and gentlemen, once again, it is time for the madness.

We are once again back at CBS Sportsline for our eighth year and you can access the pool's website at:

You must be on the player roster in order to access the pool website. If you have not participated in the pool before, send me a PM with your name and your e-mail address (it must be an actual working e-mail address) and I will send you an invitation.

Important note: If you participated in one of the last four years, you do not need to sign up again. Simply go to CBS Sportsline, log into your account, and then either cut-and-paste the above URL or select "Lombardi Handicappers' Madness!" from the Fantasy tab.

The scoring rules are the same as always. All games except the play-in game must be picked prior to the start of the tournament, and correct picks are scored on the following scale:
    • First Round: 2 points
    • Second Round: 4 points
    • Sweet Sixteen: 9 points
    • Elite Eight: 12 points
    • Final Four: 16 points
    • Championship Game: 20 points
    This means that a perfect bracket will net you a score of 300 points. There are no bonuses of any kind - only pick the upsets if you see them happening that way. In the case of a tie at the end of the tournament, the combined score from the championship game will be used as a tiebreaker.

Off we go!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

I'll need an invite, new ID

hyperkitty9
    hyperkitty9@yahoo.com

Comment

JRabbit needs one too

Comment

WTF Berz... You and I are both listed on the league roster. I got access from the above link, and also got in via the dropdown in the Fantasy dropdown from the Sportsline front door.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm listed under my old sign in, but I cant remember my pass and I was having trouble accessing the site and had to drop from Lombardi Football a few months ago.

Comment

Doesn't Sortsline have a "forgot your password" function?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rock and roll!
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No problem with my ID... Rock and roll!
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ya, but they want birthday and name and stuff to retrieve the pass and I forget what BS I put on their form

Comment

I've sent Berzerker an invite for his new account.

The rest of you, please let me know if you're having issues accessing the site with your current account.
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

That's a negative, 10-4, over.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

thx Reis

Comment

Workin' fine for me.

Comment

I need 3 invites - Me - The Wife and My Son

Deity Dude - signs48034@yahoo.com
                            Deity Dame - signs48034@hotmail.com
                            Deity Lad - crhatch94@yahoo.com

If I can make a suggestion for the future. Just about ANY other provider would be easier. And some give money for good scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                              If I can make a suggestion for the future. Just about ANY other provider would be easier. And some give money for good scores.
                              I'm open to alternatives, but any provider we use must allow me extensive control over the scoring rules, at bare minimum.

Comment

Working...
                              X