Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly and I guess I'm too late to pick NE for the early game.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Blame Donegeal, for not asking us to pick all 4 games from the get-go.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Holy crap did you see tht run by Westbrook????
        Amazing.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And then Eli gets intercepted in the next drive .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The crowd comes alive and Eli crumbles. Looks like his last game -- early TD to Burress, then... nothing.

Correction -- that was in Week 16. Last week was the Tiki Show.

Comment

• Now Tiki runs crazy... just hand it off guys.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It seems it's Barber show again.

Comment

• Damn, Jon Runyan is a thug. It makes it hard to root for the Eagles

Comment

• The first hit was enthusiasm.
                    the second was pure thuggery.

Comment

• Yeah, but he does stuff like that quite a bit.

Comment

• Bears are guaranteed a rematch next week -- either Seattle (likely) or the Giants (I'd be shocked).

Comment

• Continue here...

Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X