X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Hmmm... last time I checked, the Cowboys were in the NFC East
    Dammit, you're right, the East Coast media bias! They spend all their time talking about NFC East and AFC East teams. You never hear anything about the NFC North. How come nobody's covering whether Brett Favre will retire? We haven't heard nearly enough about that yet.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Among the leading contenders, who do you think will get the two NFC wild cards?
      Eagles and Giants
      Cowboys and Giants
      Eagles and Falcons
      Cowboys and Falcons

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Well, since the Cowboys will win division, they're not it.

Which NFC division is best?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

With a healthy McNabb, the East is clearly the best. Without a healthy McNabb, the East is probably the best.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Last year, Peyton and Carson combined for 700 yards when they played each other. The teams combined for 970-some yards overall.

I'm saying they can't possibly match that tonight.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think it's quite likely that they do...

As much as it pains me to say this... go Ponies Colts!

Comment

McNabb doesn't make the East the best.
              All 4 teams are what does it. St. Louis, now Arizona, generally was the weak link.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I think the East is is probably the best NFC division right now. At the beginning of the season, I would have said the South, hands down.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                  I wonder what the expert's storyline is going to be now when comparing the Chicago Bears and the San Diego Chargers. San Diego's boast to being the best team is that they are the only team without any weaknesses. Chicago, in contrast, was supposed to be the team that everything but a quarterback. But in Sunday's games, Rex Grossman performed well. In fact, he lead all at a quarterbacks for the day. In contrast San Diego's quarterback, Rivers, stank up the field. So what are we to think today?
                  Rivers semisucked, but not enough for it to matter. He's a slow starter and his QB rating by quarters gets progressively higher from the first to last, but he never really got it going this weekend until that final long pass. He didn't need to, which is the point. With LT running the way he was, and the offensive line creating those holes, all Rivers had to do was put it in the air often enough to create a credible threat so the KC defense couldn't just assume a handoff to LT every play. It would be a different story if the Chargers weren't able to be dominant in the running game, and needed Rivers to execute efficiently with the passing game.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

No, yesterday Rivers sucked. He Grossman sucked yesterday.

Comment

The charges the best team in the league?? Ha Ha Ha when did this happen? last i checked they coudnt even hld on to a QB that was on fire!!
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Well, at halftime, Palmer has all of 33 passing yards.
                        Grossman-type numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                          The charges the best team in the league?? Ha Ha Ha when did this happen? last i checked they coudnt even hld on to a QB that was on fire!!

Hey, dudette. Chargers are Hell-on-Wheels.
                          They'll be in the Super Bowl. I called it early, too.

Comment

ALTHOUGH, put Peyton Manning on the Chargers, and they might as well not play the season.

P. Manning 25/28 230 yards 3 TD's 0 Int

3rd Quarter

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Hey, dudette. Chargers are Hell-on-Wheels.
                              They'll be in the Super Bowl. I called it early, too.
                              ha ha
                              Had the cowboys signed brees, id be a happier camper right now . I dont think the chargers got the guall to bring it on. we shall see tho
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Peyton looks unstoppable tonight. 90 percent competions, 4 TDs... like the good old days.

Comment

Working...
                                X