Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW is Columbus ever impressive after their coaching change.

Norrena in particular has been spectacular...of course I benched him tonight. :/
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• 3 goal posts and a goal called back.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Don't worry, Chicago's a real tough team to beat. Their defense is notoriously stingy!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I almost would have been better off with no players playing tonight

Lupul was -3 and almost caused me to lose one of the few scoring areas (+/-) that I am leading Pekka at this week.

Fortunately Van Ryn scoring Florida's only goal of the night gave me the goalscoring victory

I think that leaves me 3-3-2 versus Pekka this week (considering I lost to Imran last week and tied Pekka this week I think I better be careful with my making fun of the bottom ranked teams ).

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• 3-3 indeed for you Sparrow. Looks like I'll hold on to top spot for at least one more week.

I'll be out of town tomorrow-Friday night. My roster is set, and hopefully there won't be any issues while I'm gone (can't see why there would be). I may try to pop in once while I'm away, but can't guarantee it.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
              3-3 indeed for you Sparrow. Looks like I'll hold on to top spot for at least one more week.
              With me hot on your tail in second...
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Did you know Bob Gainey's daughter was swept off a ship on which she was working?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, thus Ninot's comment.

Since when do you follow hockey?

Comment

• I'm not a real fan like you, but I follow it.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You're lucky you have a good team in your town. 5 million people in Toronto are jealous.

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Ouch-- Toronto is down to 10th in the league-- OUch -- Oh ya and Boston is one point back with FOUR games in hand

The only solace for a bitter Leafs fan is that Ottawa's two game skid means that the Ontario rivals are tied in the standings .
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The east should be pretty wild-- Heck there are 13 teams playing .500 hockey or better.

These teams currently sit outside the playoffs ( by a narrow margin )

OTTAWA
                            TORONTO
                            BOSTON
                            TAMPA BAY
                            PITTSBURGH
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• In the West by contrast we are starting to see some separation occurr.

Calgary is 8th overall and is one of only 8 teams playing .500 or better. While Calgary only has a two point edge on Vancouver, there are also 3 games in hand and a 14-10 W-L looks much better than the 'nucks 14-15.

While there is a long season yet ahead, I would not be surprised if the top 8 in the West today is the eight that make the playoffs:

ANAHEIM*
                              2 NASHVILLE
                              3 MINNESOTA
                              4 SAN JOSE
                              5 DALLAS
                              6 DETROIT
                              7 EDMONTON
                              8 CALGARY

I could see Calgary and Edmonton battling for the #3 seed-- If they don't get # 3 it is pretty easy to see where they could be 7th

THis is not to discount the rest of the west-- Colorado, Vancouver perhaps even the surprising Chicago could potentially sneak in there

Comment

• Is it just me or is this Lecavalier/Richards NHL ad oozing homoerotic overtones? http://mfile.akamai.com/16532/wmv/nh...y_brad_300.wmv

Comment

Working...
                                X