This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Is it just me or is this Lecavalier/Richards NHL ad oozing homoerotic overtones?
    Its just you . If two guys playing video games is homoerotic then 75% of the guys out there must be gay.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
      Its just you . If two guys playing video games is homoerotic then 75% of the guys out there must be gay.
      Note Lecavalier sitting spread eagle, and watch where Brad Richards' eyes are focused.

Hell, these guys were "roommates" since 14 and still live in attached houses.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Note Lecavalier sitting spread eagle, and watch where Brad Richards' eyes are focused.

Hell, these guys were "roommates" since 14 and still live in attached houses.
        Hey -- I'm not making any judgements on their actual orientations (frankly because I don't care)-- I'm just going by what I saw in the commerical

If you want to think they are gay . .. go for it
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I'm just having fun with it. I'm not the only person who found it a bit homo-ish.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm just having fun with it. I'm not the only person who found it a bit homo-ish.

If straight guys see it as two friends having fun and gay guys enjoy it because they see homo-ish elements, then I guess it is a VERY effective commercial.

I imagine gay guys could like hockey players anyway-- athletic young 20 somethings-- plus skating is very good for muscle tone

Comment

• Once they start losing a few teeth it's not as good.

Comment

Once they start losing a few teeth it's not as good.

I almost went somewhere with that comment but I think I will refrain

Comment

I almost went somewhere with that comment but I think I will refrain
                  No need.

Comment

No need.

AS I thought-- minds in the gutter.

So Asher are you still in Ontario-- Do you ever get out to a Leafs game?

I was at the Dome Saturday and it was an AMAZING time !!

Comment

• No, I'm never going to a Leafs game.

A bunch of us are going to the Buffalo-Calgary game in February though.

My brother was at the Toronto-Calgary game. The ACC is dead compared to the 'dome. So many suits and so little fans. There were a ton of Calgary fans in Toronto, apparently, but the Leafs fans were mostly in the nosebleeds.

Comment

No, I'm never going to a Leafs game.
                        I'd go if a decent team were in town

Originally posted by Asher

A bunch of us are going to the Buffalo-Calgary game in February though.
                        A very stiff challenge ( and no that is not intended to be homoerotic) for the Flames. They have not yet been that good on the road-- I guess their upcoming 6 game road swing will show what kind of road warriors they are

Thu Dec 14, 2006 AWAY Canucks 10:00 PM ET
                        7:00 PM SNET-P PPV
                        Sat Dec 16, 2006 AWAY Coyotes 9:00 PM ET
                        7:00 PM HD NET
                        Mon Dec 18, 2006 AWAY Ducks 10:00 PM ET
                        7:00 PM FSPT (HD) SNET-W
                        Tue Dec 19, 2006 AWAY Kings 10:30 PM ET
                        7:30 PM FSW PPV
                        Thu Dec 21, 2006 AWAY Avalanche 9:00 PM ET
                        7:00 PM ALT (HD) PPV
                        Sat Dec 23, 2006 AWAY Sharks

You almost hjave to hope for wins against the Canucks and Coyotes to start since it looks brutal at the end

I don't understand the schedule sometime. Why do they have 4 and 5 days stretches sitting at home and then the road trips get compressed so its 6 games in 9 nights. Are the teams that intent on reducing the travel budget??

Comment

I'd go if a decent team were in town
                          Tickets are way too expensive and the ACC is a bit of a soul-sucking building.

I don't understand the schedule sometime. Why do they have 4 and 5 days stretches sitting at home and then the road trips get compressed so its 6 games in 9 nights. Are the teams that intent on reducing the travel budget??
                          It screws the western conference teams.

Carolina, for instance, was whining loudly about their 10-day 4-game roadtrip to the West as it's their longest of the year.

Meanwhile, the Flames go on yet another 10-day 6-game roadtrip across three timezones very shortly...

Comment

• This just in...St. Louis coaching change.

Andy Murray replaces Mike Kitchen.

Comment

• I'm sure this will change St. Louis' fortunes.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• St. Louis and Phoenix are screwed 'cause they got too much dead Weight...zing.

Comment

Working...
                                X