No announcement yet.

Apolyton Salary Cap Football League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the mighty have fallen. Well, at least all of my Bears are done with their byes. With three more victories coming up for them, I should do a lot better.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I have my own little personal war going with starting all positions. I think Bye weeks are about done and may help save me from myself. I've done some stupid things.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I should never have touched my starting line up
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• That's probably a true statement.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Set your lineups, boys. Here we go again...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I've checked off and on all week to make sure my lineup was all playing. Unless someone making a last second attempt to trick me, I have a full compliment of players.

Comment

• The fun continues... I made a lot of changes this week.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I got caught in the bandwidth crush in the last half-hour, only got one of my 2 final changes in. so the team is not optimized.

Kinda ticked me off, but WTF, maybe the guys I ended up with will do OK...
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't let the strong week get your hopes up Ming. You don't have a chance.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My failed last-second changes cost me about 20 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                        Don't let the strong week get your hopes up Ming. You don't have a chance.
                        It's a long season... and I was thrilled to see the Balt Defense score more points than Chicago for a change

Hopefully, the minny kicker will get me even more points tonight.

It will be a fun year... my strength is LT and LJ... and a cheap QB. You and JR have a different approach
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

Hopefully, the minny kicker will get me even more points tonight.
                          No. Hopefully he will fall and break his leg as he is running out on the field... or hopefully some crazed fan runs out onto the field and gives him a roundhouse kick to the head and knocks him out. OR HOPEFULLY A BEAR COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND MAULS HIM

Any of those scenarios are fine as long as he doesn't get you any more points.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Easy, Sava. He's not going to get many more 30-30 weeks from his RBs regardless. Let the boy have his week of glory.

Comment

• Well, I'm recovering slightly, and with the Bears going to Miami this week, I think I'll recover a lot.

Comment

• A winning week for me

Current standings through week 8:
                                1 Vicious Rabbits 653.90
                                2 Sava pwnz you 644.90
                                3 Mingapulcos 616.17
                                4 Mountain Goats 561.24
                                5 snoopy's bandits 530.15
                                6 Teh Poly Reds 528.86
                                7 Clash City Rockers 509.61
                                8 Da Boyz 509.54
                                9 Shoeless HIllbillies 502.50