• Show
Clear All

Dallas Dwarf Tossers
    Mountain Goats
    Da Orange Coach + BUTKUS

Salary Cap: $100.00
    Current Team Value: $98.76
    Available Cap Room: $1.24

Last edited by SlowwHand; August 26, 2006, 00:26.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Dallas Salad Tossers
      Mountain Goatse
      Da Orange Coach + BUTKUS

Fixed.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
        JIAR

Comment

Okay, I'm in.

Da Boyz

Anyway is the password bait to anyone we know?

Sava is sooo going down.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ferret face is too puss to participate.

Now THAT's alliteration.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Vicious Rabbits are IN.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Teh Poly Reds are in.

So how does this work?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You just pick a team within the constraints of the cap. As the season progresses, values go up and down. It's in your best interest to initially spend money wisely. If you spend 17 dollars on a player who's value drops to 10, you just stepped in a hole.

Comment

Do we always have to stay below $100? Or is that initial setup?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Initial setup. If your player values go up, then you get to be over 100. My interpretation anyway.

Comment

I have a cap room of $.24.

Comment

You hold the record now. Sava was the holder previously with I think it's 39 cents remaining. WTG.

Comment

No I have room of .13

Anyway, I think you can shuffle your team each week as needed, so no big penalties like other salary cap leagues.
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm at $2.02 remaining, but spent all of 5 minutes on this. I was assuming I'd be picking a new roster every week.

Hm, maybe I should read the rules or something...
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

When you do, tell me what the rules are.
                                Last edited by SlowwHand; August 26, 2006, 18:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X