Apolyton Salary Cap Football League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team is almost totally different.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I made some significant changes, and maybe not done yet.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I've fallen to fourth place!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I had a lot of bye players last week that I replaced. They weren't as good as the folks I replaced them with. This week, byes and injuries. I'm lost E. Manning as my QB, but hopefull the new one is okay.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Nope. Your new QB was just caught with crack, out as a cross dresser.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• damn

Comment

• Looks like I'll be keeping Eli for his Bye week, so y'all can catch up now...
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Bring it, Sava.
                    But Peyton will have to rest eventually. Of course, all I really care about is that the Bears win...

Comment

• Back up to 3rd place.

-Jrabbit still in the lead!

Comment

• I had two on Bye week, like a moronic jackass. No comments solicited nor required.

Comment

• I only pay attention to those in front of me.

Comment

• There are some points still to be had tonight, but at a quick glance it looks like the lead will stand up despite a QB-free week.

Now I just need Eli to kick ass and stay healthy the rest of the year...

Comment

• Sigh... a bad week for my team...

Current standings through week 4

1 Vicious Rabbits 319.86
                              2 da Bears D pwnz da bald QB 307.04
                              3 Teh Poly Reds 286.00
                              4 Clash City Rockers 285.80
                              5 Mountain Goats 279.99
                              6 Mingapulcos 277.75
                              7 snoopy's bandits 268.89
                              8 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 254.01
                              9 berz 247.46
                              10 Shoeless HIllbillies 237.89
                              11 Javalinas 230.57
                              12 Da Boyz 222.54
                              13 Future Champions 212.98
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wonder if I should stop fidling, given that I have no clue what I'm doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X