Clear All

I changed the name of my team.

It rhymes too.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      I changed the name of my team.

It rhymes too.
      Hmmmm... Ming is TOAST so says DA COACH...

I guess that kind of rhymes...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it's all about the "OA"
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah... but, all I can hear is the traditional pronuciation of "da Coach" and the OA sound is nothing like the OA sound in toast
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well in my mind I'm saying "toast" like that also...

thick blue collar ChiCAhgo accent
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Zopper's mailbox is full...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I sent one to Dongael or I can't remember his spelling. And that's another thing. It's a HELL of a chore doing max page skips..just to get out of A's.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And another thing, Sava. You're history in the making. Say, "Adios".
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I see Zopp. ZOPP!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      And another thing, Sava. You're history in the making. Say, "Adios".
                      You are correct.

I am definitely going to make history!

BY WHOOPIN ALL OF YOUR ASSES

YEAH WHAT

YEAH WHAT

you ain't got nothin', TEX

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thanks for the PM Sloww, but I'm in 3 FFLs and a pick'em league. My football plate is full.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

this league doesn't couint toward the 4 max teams/leagues, it appears under another grouping so having 4 leagues already shouldn't deter you

I had to delete my team to check something out. I'm in another league and the poly roster was applied to my other team, i.e., I cant operate the 2 teams independently. We had the same problem with yahoo golf.

Comment

It's not a matter of what yahoo will allow, its more of a matter of what the boss will allow...
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

So far, 12 players.

Comment

Week 1, and brain strains are already presenting themselves.

Example: Steve Smith is Questionable. What to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X