Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I have to defend Ronaldo...

Anyway. Despite occasional lack of end product, and selfishness, he makes a lot happen. Regularly draws 2 defenders and beats them, creates a huge amount of space. One of the best wingers in the league. He's also much less wasteful and much more productive than he used to be. That kind of player is bound to lose the ball sometimes, and that's ok because when whatever crazy **** they are trying comes off it makes you a chance for a goal.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Man Yoo Hopefully it'll kick-stop their season.

Comment

• I'm sure they are just doing it to wind me up.

Got a ticket to Reading Tottenham on Sunday. WOO!
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
          Got a ticket to Reading Tottenham on Sunday. WOO!
          Someone needs to put a stop to the Totts little run - they have become insufferable already, so good luck, Mike.

Comment

• Imagine what they'd be like if they ever won something?
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
              Imagine what they'd be like if they ever won something?
              It's too unbearable to even contemplate. They actually brag about winning the 'Peace Cup' a few years ago - whatever the hell that is, and of course their website proudly lists the Norwich Hospital Cup 1950-51 as a major honour.

Comment

• They've also reinvented themselves as the best supporters in the land. One noisy game against Chelsea and we're all supposed to forget the way they traditionally turn on their managers after a few bad games.

Comment

• Yeah, really good fans turn on the chairman instead.

Comment

• Rumors are coming out of the US Soccer Federation that the next manager to replace Bruce Arena will be Jose Pekerman. There were very serious talks with Klinsman, but the sticking point was that Klinsi wanted to bring his own assistants while the USSF wanted to have more authority over staff.

I'd be very happy if Pekerman was the pick. He has a strong record with young players and that's what the US needs to be developing right now.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      They've also reinvented themselves as the best supporters in the land. One noisy game against Chelsea and we're all supposed to forget the way they traditionally turn on their managers after a few bad games.
                      The fans were rubbish. Quiet, boring and they left when Reading's third went in, despite there being over 10 minutes left.

The Spurs team were really very good until Reading scored, but then fell apart really easily. They should have been 2 or 3 up by that point, very lucky.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• So, the EPL is down to a two-horse race. At the moment I reckon Yanited are favourites, but I think it'll be close. If Martin O'Neill is allowed to go shopping in Jan, Villa may well be up there in 3rd or 4th at the end.

Comment

• United Chelsea on Sunday. HUGE game.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• What's up with Larsson?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™
                              What's up with Larsson?
                              He wants to be a Manc, obviously.

Comment

• Arsenal 3 Spurs 0

Comment

Working...
                                X