Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
      Any points against the top 4 are a bonus really... as they say it's results against the other relegation candidates that keep you up and there is a lot of truth in that. 10 points at this stage is a lot more than I thought we'd have.

I don't agree that ManU look the weakest of the top 4, and I don't think their results support that either. I don't think there's a great deal between any of the top 4 really.
      Haven't opened this thread for ages, but nice to see I was right about ManU.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH

Haven't opened this thread for ages, but nice to see I was right about ManU.
        Let's see the positions after the Xmas/New Year games.
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I think ManU are playing some very good football at the moment. I expect them to finish in the top two.

Comment

• Any team with O'Shea as a regular first team player has seriously poor strength-in-depth. Ronaldo too.
            LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

• Much as I hate the cocky diving ****er, he's been brilliant this season.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ronaldo has been their best player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  What's interesting, though, is that if Chelsea lose to Werder Bremen, Barca are out. Mourinho must be tempted.
                  Think Bremen would still need a point againt Barca.

Comment

• Much as I hate the cocky diving ****er, he's been brilliant this season.
                    I must be watching the wrong matches. He seems to be needlessly giving away possesion as much as ever.
                    LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thedrin

I must be watching the wrong matches. He seems to be needlessly giving away possesion as much as ever.
                      And still doesn't grasp that he is supposed to give the ball to one of the other guys in red shirts when they are in a potential scoring position.
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Well surely the fact that he is "not Fletcher" means that he's playing brilliantly, no matter how bad he may be.

Comment

• What a sorry excuse for a football match that was.

Even worse than having to sit through that tripe for 90+ minutes was the fact we lost undeservedly. Neither team even deserved to score, let alone win.

Comment

• This team makes me want to throw things... and that's the English football experience, which is why I picked them to support.... *sigh*
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Throwing seats is traditional, but mobile phones are now quite popular. Not to mention the UFO chucked at Claus Jensen yesterday.

Comment

• ho ho ho
                                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                                X