This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
    Yes Aeson, that's a really nice hammock! Much nicer than mine which I bought so you and Net could have some fun. Yup too, those kids are having a blast! That's really nice that you provide that for them.

It was also really nice that you promised Net to make her dream of going to the US come true, that you came back here saying that while you are here your father would finish the paperwork while you got your veggies growing. (Very pretty veggies btw). Can't help but notice that Net is not yet in the US though! I mean anyone could have gotten the paperwork done by now, right? Also it simply must be being done since a guy with a nice hammock like that would never lie to me, to his new family or to his fiance about fulfilling her dream, right?

Just impossible! Not a guy with such nice veggies, no way.

I keep asking you about that paperwork and never seem to get a reply, must be slipping your mind.
    I have to say, I am shocked that this whole marriage thing is somehow connected with getting green cards.

You were very right to go after Aeson for this. How dare he renege on the illegal deal you made with him promising Net entrance to the USA? You're so right, he's a manipulative bastard who used you and left you hanging (since Net is still in her home country!). The nerve, it's unreal!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• El_Cid is ****ing killing me with his stupidity.

aahhhhh so it was Felch(Ashers ally here) - makes sense if you think about it, and i was 100% right whom would be involved in this. It must really frustrate them that i seem to know themselves better than they do!
      I have allies? And he knows us better than we do? I don't even know what that means. Holy ****.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        I leave it to the next generation. MikeH's actions and opinions about it amuse me continually. Cheers.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• MikeH for OTF Moderator!

Oh wait...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I'm sure it's a joke...
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Add your wine blog to your sig, Mike. And start a thread: "Thread in which we discuss The Wine"

Comment

• Yes sir.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Even though we don't have a 500 post limit any more I'm going to close this thread. I think it's work is done.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                    X