Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Aeson's reading the thread. I guess he can comment if he wants.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• He may not be at liberty to do so.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Free Aeson
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Free the Fillipina love slaves

FTFY
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I'm no liar. I scanned over it. Good to hear from you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• MOBIUS get over yourself you deluded cunt

I openly challenge you to do your worst to "drive me emo" or whatever the hell you are spouting by necroing 3 year old threads.

You are wasting your life trolling other losers on an online message board for close to a decade, and your continued poking at forgotten matters to "get me going" will do nothing but give you headaches and raise your post count, so you are hardly someone i consider any sort of threat to my real life mental stability (especially since i have practiced Buddhist Meditation techniques from 3 different branches every day for the past 6 months)

PUT UP OR SHUT UP BITCH.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                That will teach them.
                We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm not sure any meaningless punishment I could give them would teach them anything.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Furthermore, MOBIUS, you seem so hellbent on assassinating my character well now its my turn, wise-ass.

You think I am some screaming emo who will fly off the hook when put to the ringer, but you are the one most likely to hack emails and send malware or BOTnet infestations if you got permabanned from this site from your ridiculous antics based on the way you continuously weasel out of any troll that the mods call your bull**** out on. In fact i will be so bold as to say that out of all the trolls here you are the weakest and the most vulnerable to insane amounts of Internet rage if you get IP banned or even back-traced to another website you may hang out at and had your personal info scattered around the Internet.

When i got you permabanned from Eventis you were the one that minutes later made a crying thread here at how unfairly you were treated so if you like to necro, that should be one of the first you do. Then scan later on in the thread and read the parts where i apologized for my part of it and the deal was done. Years later for you to dig up such an old situation to assassinate my character to make yourself look cool in front of your little buddies here does not surprise me.

And if you had any part of your head from your ass at all you would know that the reason i dropped my Poly staff badge, took a short GP, and left Eventis was my incredible guilt i felt from saying very terrible things to B Etor there. Plus it is no secret that I have little to no liking for DanQ and Solver. (Dale doesn't bother me, FWIW) See i am human, MOBIUS, but all you have proven here is what a complete lying, cheap and miserable piece of garbage that you really are by just expecting that i would go all psycho based on your few little skiddy remarks about my mental state.

Plus if the mods called you out on that too you would tuck your tail and bow out again, so now i hope you realize why almost nobody spare a few noobs that wander in take your trolls seriously at all, and that it is you that we are "using kid gloves" on, mostly because you are not even worth the effort i spent typing this post, much less anybody else's valuable time.

And since you brought it up, yes when EoN made that DL of his in 2007 (forgot the name now) and he ripped you a new one you were so stuck that you literally did not respond for days (when you did it was to me an Shiva for mocking your god-awful videos) and took no part in the entire flamewar that took place between EoN and the rest of the OTF. Why? Because for a troll your line is weak and you have almost no hook, you are worthless in a stand up flame-fest, and you are terrified of being banned.

So go stick the rest of your head up your ass now, because I'm done with you.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Yes Aeson, that's a really nice hammock! Much nicer than mine which I bought so you and Net could have some fun. Yup too, those kids are having a blast! That's really nice that you provide that for them.

It was also really nice that you promised Net to make her dream of going to the US come true, that you came back here saying that while you are here your father would finish the paperwork while you got your veggies growing. (Very pretty veggies btw). Can't help but notice that Net is not yet in the US though! I mean anyone could have gotten the paperwork done by now, right? Also it simply must be being done since a guy with a nice hammock like that would never lie to me, to his new family or to his fiance about fulfilling her dream, right?

Just impossible! Not a guy with such nice veggies, no way.

I keep asking you about that paperwork and never seem to get a reply, must be slipping your mind.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Took 17 pages, but this thread now officially kicks ass.

Comment

• Oh hey HalfLotus.

Comment

• Did I just read that right? Aeson didn't get in trouble for posting that thing about the father beating the girl. He got in trouble for not doing something in real life that lancer thinks he promised to do, (to me, i don't really care if he actually promised it or not) so he manipulated all the panda boinkers into believing that the father beating thing was really a personal insult to him so Aeson would look like an ass and be punished.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hi Rah, glad you showed up! Would you care to join me in a multi year effort to retake the Poly OT from the trolls and make this a decent place to post again?

Nah that stuff above isn't related, different topics, but you knew that I'm sure.

Comment

• Actually, after all the unwarranted personal and quite petty attacks that you made against my brother, you're not the type of person I would trust or want next to me in a fight. And I fought the war long enough already. I earned my retirement from it. I leave it to the next generation. MikeH's actions and opinions about it amuse me continually. Cheers.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                                ...by just expecting that i would go all psycho based on your few little skiddy remarks about my mental state.

CASE CLOSED!
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X