Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks the Orange Buffoon has finally overstepped the mark...?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    Don't be so angry. It's the liberal party that allowed Trump to return. IF they had done something/anything other than scream Trump trump trump, maybe he would not be here today. But nope, lied about biden. Ran with Harris. Let the borders go. Corruption running wild. But let's focus on boys using the girls room. Yeah, where did that get you. Trump is president because things were that crappy. It's that simple. Now go take your meds and prepare yourself for the midterms. Oh lord, the meltdown that will hit.


    ​
    Originally posted by My Wife Hates Crybabies
    One day I'LL be RIGHT, and you will all be SORRY.


    Self bans are the best bans.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

    Comment


    • So basically "we" are right all the other days
      Blah

      Comment


      • Re hiding in catering. Boris started it when he hid in a fridge.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

        Comment


        • Click image for larger version

Name:	mstdnpst.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	9491201

          i know folks who work at a funeral home in #PuertoRico. they say, since this #Iran charade started, they’ve been getting about a dozen soldiers’ bodies a week ―fully autopsied and embalmed. supposedly it’s them who in the past processed the deceased. they say it is not just unprecedented for the amount of dead soldiers. it’s the fact families are coming to them because their dead ones are not appearing in DoD or VA’s DIA rolls. #DoD is hiding the real numbers of dead soldiers.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

            Khamenei was old and expendable.

            Oil and gas prices up massively. ✅️

            The US has lifted the oil embargoes on Russia. ✅️

            Ukraine's supply of Patriots and THAADs choked off at source for the foreseeable future. ✅️

            Which country in the world has benefitted the most from Trump's treacherous and illegal war on Iran...? ✅️

            Hmmmmmmmmm...? 🫠
            Called it almost as if I'd time travelled into the future...

            Pity I forgot to check the lottery numbers 🤦‍♂️
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

            Comment


            • Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
              This is shaping up to possibly be the most catastrophic defeat in US history... 🤡🍿🤡🍿🤡
              Yep...



              🤔😘
              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

              Comment


              • ricketyclik
                ricketyclik commented
                Editing a comment
                You're the most right person in history! You remind me of someone 🤔

            • 🤔😘
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

              Comment


              • I assume MOBIUS is jerking off to suffering and death again?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  I assume MOBIUS is jerking off to suffering and death again?
                  In this particular case, he's gloating about being right about something nobody here (except mwhc) disagreed with (the war with Iran being a massive folly).

                  [Edit:] so, to answer your question, yes.
                  Indifference is Bliss

                  Comment


                  • While the OP sez it's rhetorical, I still think we should have defined an actual mark for the Orange Buffoon. Otherwise it's hard to determine whether said buffoon has overstepped
                    Blah

                    Comment


                    • Got this when playing thinkers version of smac/x - kind of interesting

                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

                      Steven Weinberg

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                        While the OP sez it's rhetorical, I still think we should have defined an actual mark for the Orange Buffoon. Otherwise it's hard to determine whether said buffoon has overstepped
                        The mark of the beast?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X